• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm in My Ss1 and Since I've Already Qualified, I'd Like to Get

In summary, to sign up for the "I'm in My Ss1 and Since I've Already Qualified, I'd Like to Get" program, you can visit the website or contact a local Pampered Chef consultant. The program requires you to be in your Ss1 year and have already met the initial qualifications for becoming a consultant. It typically takes 2-3 months to complete and receive consultant status. Participating in the program offers additional training, support, and opportunities for rewards and bonuses. Even if you have already started your journey to becoming a consultant, you can still participate in the program, although the requirements and timeline may differ.
Stacys
I'm in my SS1 and since I've already qualified, I'd like to get started promoting the wedding registry by sending out some letters etc. But I had a thought. Our local newspaper also does printing (invitations). I wonder if anyone has offered a coupon or something to anyone who say, orders invitations. I thought maybe this would be a way to get word out in addition to clipping the announcement and sending a letter to the MOTB or MOTG?

Just wanted to bounce off an idea.

Thanks
Stacy

That's a great idea, Stacy! You could definitely reach out to your local newspaper and see if they offer any sort of incentives or discounts for people who order invitations. It's always great to get the word out in multiple ways, and this could be an effective way to do that. You could also consider reaching out to other local businesses that specialize in wedding-related services and products to see if they have any promotional offers you could take advantage of. Good luck!

Hi Stacy,That sounds like a great idea! Offering a coupon or discount to those who order invitations could definitely help promote the wedding registry and get more people interested. It's also a great way to support a local business and collaborate with them. Another idea could be to reach out to local event planners or wedding venues and offer them a special deal for promoting the wedding registry to their clients. They may be more likely to recommend the registry to their clients if they receive some sort of incentive. Overall, I think getting creative with different ways to promote the wedding registry is a great idea. Good luck with your efforts!

1. How do I sign up for the "I'm in My Ss1 and Since I've Already Qualified, I'd Like to Get" program?

To sign up for the program, you can either visit our website and fill out the online form, or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

2. What are the requirements to qualify for the "I'm in My Ss1 and Since I've Already Qualified, I'd Like to Get" program?

In order to qualify for the program, you must be in your Ss1 year and have already met the initial qualifications for becoming a consultant.

3. How long does it take to complete the program and receive my consultant status?

The program can typically be completed within 2-3 months, but the timeline may vary depending on your dedication and availability for training and events. Once you have completed the program, you will receive your consultant status immediately.

4. What are the benefits of participating in the "I'm in My Ss1 and Since I've Already Qualified, I'd Like to Get" program?

Participating in the program allows you to fast-track your journey to becoming a Pampered Chef consultant. You will receive additional training and support, as well as the opportunity to earn rewards and bonuses along the way.

5. Can I still participate in the program if I have already started my journey to becoming a consultant?

Yes, even if you have already started your journey to becoming a consultant, you can still participate in the program. However, please note that the program is designed for those who are in their Ss1 year and have not yet met the initial qualifications, so the timeline and requirements may be different for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Debbieskk
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Debbieskk
  • Brenda.the.chef