• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Offering Gift to Nov/Dec Hosts - How to Not Upset My Oct Host?

In summary, the host from tonight's show is going to be upset that she's not getting one, but there are ways to placate her. The host is planning to offer the batter bowl as a gift to Nov/Dec hosts, and to remind her October hosts that they can get the Celebrate Plate for free this month.
Kristen
I have a show tonight and I'd like to promote the batter bowl brownies idea as well as try to get future bookings by offering it as a gift to anyone who holds a Nov/Dec show (an idea from my Hospitality director). However, I'm worried that the host from tonight's show is going to be upset that she's not getting one. I thought about bringing one to her, but I've already offered to bring a dessert. Plus, I only have one small batter bowl to use as a display right now until I order more.

Any suggestions on how to approach this?

I think I would just go ahead and offer it and maybe tonight's host will realize that it is for Nov/Dec hosts and not Oct hosts. Nov/Dec hosts will not be able to take advantage of the host specials for Oct that the company gives so you could just treat it like the company does. Maybe have some kind of gift available for her as an Oct host.

I know what you mean. I have had previous hosts at shows where I have given the current host something, and I always wonder what they were thinking. I was thinking of giving away something big to my biggest show in December to help my Sell-A-Thon sales, but I'm worried too that it will upset my November hosts.

amya said:
I think I would just go ahead and offer it and maybe tonight's host will realize that it is for Nov/Dec hosts and not Oct hosts. Nov/Dec hosts will not be able to take advantage of the host specials for Oct that the company gives so you could just treat it like the company does. Maybe have some kind of gift available for her as an Oct host.

Hmm...now you've got me thinking! Maybe I will offer it similar to PC's booking benefit - when one of her friends holds a show in Nov/Dec, I'll give one to her too. I'm going to get the ingredients this afternoon, so I'll see how much it's going to cost (in addition to the bowl itself).

I've read about the Sell a thon on here a couple of times. What is that? Where can I find information on it?

PamperedPrincess74 said:
I've read about the Sell a thon on here a couple of times. What is that? Where can I find information on it?

On the website and it will be in the November Kitchen Consultant News. It is so awesome! Make sure you take time to look it up on the website-www.pamperedchef.com!

If your October host complains about the batter bowl offer for Nov/Dec hosts just remind her that she can get the Celebrate Plate for free this month! :p

What are the benefits of offering a gift to Nov/Dec hosts?

Offering a gift to Nov/Dec hosts is a great way to show appreciation for their hosting efforts and to encourage them to continue hosting in the future. It can also help to boost sales and generate excitement for the upcoming holiday season.

How do I determine which gift to offer to Nov/Dec hosts?

The best way to determine which gift to offer is to consider the interests and needs of your Nov/Dec hosts. You can also look at popular and seasonal products from our product line to choose a gift that will appeal to a wide range of hosts.

Is it okay to offer a gift to Nov/Dec hosts if my Oct host did not receive one?

Yes, it is absolutely okay to offer a gift to Nov/Dec hosts even if your Oct host did not receive one. Each host is unique and may have different hosting needs and preferences. It is important to treat each host individually and offer them a gift that is tailored to their hosting experience.

How can I avoid upsetting my Oct host by offering a gift to Nov/Dec hosts?

To avoid upsetting your Oct host, it is important to communicate openly and transparently. Let your Oct host know that you appreciate their past hosting efforts and that the gift for Nov/Dec hosts is simply a way to celebrate the holiday season and encourage more hosts to join in on the fun.

Are there any restrictions on the type or value of the gift I can offer to Nov/Dec hosts?

There are no specific restrictions on the type or value of the gift you can offer to Nov/Dec hosts. However, it is important to keep in mind that the gift should be affordable and aligned with our company's values and standards. It should also be something that would genuinely appeal to hosts and add value to their hosting experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shelbi
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
quimbychic
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies