1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Offering gift to Nov/Dec hosts - how to not upset my Oct host?

1. Kristen

Kristen Member

I have a show tonight and I'd like to promote the batter bowl brownies idea as well as try to get future bookings by offering it as a gift to anyone who holds a Nov/Dec show (an idea from my Hospitality director). However, I'm worried that the host from tonight's show is going to be upset that she's not getting one. I thought about bringing one to her, but I've already offered to bring a dessert. Plus, I only have one small batter bowl to use as a display right now until I order more.

Any suggestions on how to approach this?

Oct 27, 2005
  2. amya

amya Member

I think I would just go ahead and offer it and maybe tonight's host will realize that it is for Nov/Dec hosts and not Oct hosts. Nov/Dec hosts will not be able to take advantage of the host specials for Oct that the company gives so you could just treat it like the company does. Maybe have some kind of gift available for her as an Oct host.

Oct 27, 2005
  3. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

I know what you mean. I have had previous hosts at shows where I have given the current host something, and I always wonder what they were thinking. I was thinking of giving away something big to my biggest show in December to help my Sell-A-Thon sales, but I'm worried too that it will upset my November hosts.

Oct 27, 2005
  4. Kristen

Kristen Member

Hmm...now you've got me thinking! Maybe I will offer it similar to PC's booking benefit - when one of her friends holds a show in Nov/Dec, I'll give one to her too. I'm going to get the ingredients this afternoon, so I'll see how much it's going to cost (in addition to the bowl itself).

Oct 27, 2005
  5. I've read about the Sell a thon on here a couple of times. What is that? Where can I find information on it?

6. fruit76loop

fruit76loop Veteran Member Gold Member

On the website and it will be in the November Kitchen Consultant News. It is so awesome! Make sure you take time to look it up on the website-www.pamperedchef.com!

Oct 27, 2005
  7. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

If your October host complains about the batter bowl offer for Nov/Dec hosts just remind her that she can get the Celebrate Plate for free this month! :p

Oct 29, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted