• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Finally Posting a Picture of Me!

In summary, Pampered Chef allows anyone to post a picture of themselves, even if they are not wearing any of their products. The company encourages all community members to share their experiences and connect with others. Pictures can also include children or family members, as long as their permission is obtained. While there are recommended hashtags, any relevant hashtag can be used. Pampered Chef may feature community members' pictures for marketing purposes, but only with their permission.
Gina M
Gold Member
Hi everyone,

It takes me a while - just got a new computer and have posted my picture - kinda of hard to see - showing my allegiance to the Fighting Illini - my alma mater (class of 1990). Just thought I'd share!:)

Hey, you're cute, Gina!

Very cute.

Nice to finally see you Gina! Now to meet in person in July! :)

Cute picture! Nice to put a face to a name!

Thanks girls! You're all so sweet!:)

Hi Gina!
Nice to see ya!~

You look great!

Related to I'm Finally Posting a Picture of Me!

1. Can I post a picture of myself even if I'm not wearing any Pampered Chef products?

Of course! We love seeing our consultants and customers enjoying their lives outside of the kitchen. Feel free to share any picture that makes you feel happy and confident.

2. Do I have to be a consultant to post a picture of myself?

No, anyone can post a picture of themselves. We encourage all of our community members to share their experiences and connect with others.

3. Can I include my children or family members in the picture?

Absolutely! We are a family-friendly company and love seeing our consultants and customers spending time with their loved ones. Just make sure to get their permission before posting their picture.

4. Do I have to use a certain hashtag when posting the picture?

We have a few hashtags that we love to see our community members using, such as #PamperedChefLife or #PamperedChefFamily, but you are welcome to use any hashtag that represents your post.

5. Will my picture be used for marketing purposes by Pampered Chef?

We may feature some of our community members' pictures on our social media channels or website, but only with their permission. We value your privacy and will always ask for your consent before using your picture for any marketing purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jessicafawn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • dannyzmom