• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mrs. Jacobsen's Emotional Wedding Weekend: A Heartfelt Vow and a Sick Daughter

Thank you for the update. Yes, the joys of winter (NOT)! Take care of yourselves and hope you are all better soon.
mandydollie
Hi Cheffers~

Well the wedding is over and boy has it been a crazy weekend. My DD got sick on Friday night and we were up all night fighting a temp that hit 104.9 at one point. She fought very hard and was able to make it through the wedding. What a tear jerker that was. My husband gave her a heart necklace as a symbol of his vow to her. We had everyone in tears. She made it through the reception for just a little bit before we had to call her dad to come and get her. Then to end the night, my DH ended up getting a fever as well. Tonight I'm not feeling overly great, but at least I'm a happily married woman!

I'll post a picture as soon as we get them back this week!!!!

Congrats! How did the Wedding Registry work out for you?

CONGRATULATIONS AMANDA!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Oh Amanda.....AT LAST!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!:D :D :D

Congratulations!!!!!:)

Congratulations!! :D :D :D

Congratulations!!!:d :d :d
Sorry your daughter was sick, but glad she was able to make it throught the ceremony!

Best wishes, Amanda, and congratulations to your husband for landing such a wonderful woman! (Well, two of them, if I add your daughter!)Much happiness to you....Ann

I love the fact that he included your daughter by giving her 'his' heart as well. Congratulations on meeting such a dedicated man. May you have many, many years of happiness and good luck.

Congrats!!!

Many Happy years ahead of you........

Congratulations! May you be blessed with a wonderful life together.

Congratulations!!!!

AWESOME..doing the wedding dance for you!!!!

How wonderful, congrats!!

Thanks everyone! Here is a sneak peek at the pictures!
2-10-07Wedding379_4.jpg

And another of the happy bridehttp://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r272/mandydollie/2-10-07Wedding135BWCs.jpg

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!

Congratulations Amanda!!!!!!Great pictures of the happy couple and you made a beautiful bride!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing with us!!!!!!!

Beautiful. You have my best wishes for a very happy marriage.

You look beautiful and your dress is FABULOUS!! Congrats again!!

Gorgeous pics:) I love how just the flowers are in color~very pretty!

Gorgeous! Congrats!!!

very pretty pics congrtas

I LOVE your dress! Congrats!

Is everyone better now? Forgot to ask earlier.

Congratulations!

Congrats - I am a newlywed (15 months) myself I wish you much happiness like I hae found!!!

Congratulations - wonderful picture - you look beautiful - here's to many many happy years together!

Harriet~McKenna is doing better. Scott is still fighting it, and now i'm not feeling the best. The joys of winter! Thanks to everyone for the well wishes! You all are the very best!!!

WOW! You look STUNNINGLY GORGEOUS and very happy. Congrats to you and all the best in your marriage. BTW get well soon.

Thanks Amanda for the update. Yes the joys of winter (NOT)! Take care of yourselves and hope you are all better soon. Hopefully it will run its course in time and not go around the family again.

Congrats. I was touched by your husbands thoughtfulness by including your daughter. Best of wishes to you all.

Related to Mrs. Jacobsen's Emotional Wedding Weekend: A Heartfelt Vow and a Sick Daughter

1. What happened during Mrs. Jacobsen's wedding weekend?

Mrs. Jacobsen's daughter got sick with a high fever and her husband also fell ill, but they were able to make it through the wedding and reception.

2. How did Mrs. Jacobsen's husband show his vow to his daughter?

He gave her a heart necklace as a symbol of his vow to her.

3. Was the wedding emotional?

Yes, the wedding was a tear jerker with many people in tears.

4. Did Mrs. Jacobsen's daughter make it through the entire wedding?

No, she had to leave the reception early due to her illness.

5. Will there be pictures of the wedding?

Yes, there will be pictures available later this week.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Michelle D
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Dayna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd