• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chef Friends: Check Out My New Pics!

In summary, a member shared that they posted new pictures on their profile page and invited others to check them out. They also discussed their niece and her living situation, as well as their own health and family. The conversation also touched on aging, a local water park, and the member's love for their nieces and nephews. They also mentioned a prayer thread and shared more pictures on their profile page.
Kitchen Diva
Gold Member
I posted some new and fun pictures on my profile page if any of my fellow cheffer BFF's wanna stop by and see them!

Feel free- I'd love to share them with you.

Have a good night everyone!

nice to "see" you! Your niece is a cutie!

Haven't talked to you lately......how ya doin'?

chefmeg said:
nice to "see" you! Your niece is a cutie!

Haven't talked to you lately......how ya doin'?

I'm doing well, how are you these days? I adjusted my hormone therapy so I've been a little tired the past 2 weeks, but life is good.

I think my niece is a cutie, too! I have tons of pictures of her, but she's just like me in out of 100 pictures she only looks cute in about 10% of them! LOL

How do I get there, LOL? I would love to check out your picks!!!

pampered.chris said:
How do I get there, LOL? I would love to check out your picks!!!

Oh, um...click on my name and it'll bring you to my profile page. I'll run to your profile page and send you a message, and you can click on my name and it will bring you to my page, and look for my album titled A few of my favorite things...

Great pictures! It's always nice to put a face to the name. Is that THE niece that had been living with you?

wadesgirl said:
Great pictures! It's always nice to put a face to the name. Is that THE niece that had been living with you?

Yes, that is her. Love of my life next to God and My DH!

Kitchen Diva said:
Yes, that is her. Love of my life next to God and My DH!

She's such a cutie! Breaks my heart to think of what happened to her! My nieces and nephew are my life. They are my babies until I have babies of my own.

Kitchen Diva said:
I'm doing well, how are you these days? I adjusted my hormone therapy so I've been a little tired the past 2 weeks, but life is good.

I think my niece is a cutie, too! I have tons of pictures of her, but she's just like me in out of 100 pictures she only looks cute in about 10% of them! LOL

We are goood! Did you read my news about my Dad in the Prayers thread?!

I am having a glass of wine right now and getting tipsy after only one glass (I am a cheap date!) The kids and I went to a local water park this afternoon and we are tired! I thought the glass of wine would help with the aches and pains of 1) aging and 2) going down water slides all day!

Thanks for sharing your pics, Kacey. I love the glimpse into your life!

They're all wonderful - I'm pretty sure Laney's sticking her tongue out at you!

Nice pictures Kacey. You should stop by mine I have a couple up of me and my babies and some of my favorite places that I have been to.

Are those the same ones I saw that I commented on?? or did you post new ones?

wow! I had no idea we could make our profile all pretty!

wadesgirl said:
She's such a cutie! Breaks my heart to think of what happened to her! My nieces and nephew are my life. They are my babies until I have babies of my own.

I hear you, that's how I feel about this niece. I have 23 nieces and nephews total- this one is my fav!;)

chefmeg said:
We are goood! Did you read my news about my Dad in the Prayers thread?!

I am having a glass of wine right now and getting tipsy after only one glass (I am a cheap date!) The kids and I went to a local water park this afternoon and we are tired! I thought the glass of wine would help with the aches and pains of 1) aging and 2) going down water slides all day!

I did read the thread, have you updated it? I wasn't on much last night, so I may have missed any new news! I do keep you guys in my prayers! I'd need more than wine to help with the aches of going down a waterslide! :) LOL Did someone say Vicodin?:D

dianevill said:
Thanks for sharing your pics, Kacey. I love the glimpse into your life!

They're all wonderful - I'm pretty sure Laney's sticking her tongue out at you!

Yeah, knowing her, she is! She's a total daddy's girl- the big loof, Spirit loves me best! I wouldn't mind but he's 110 pounds and thinks he's a 12 pound lap dog!

merego said:
Are those the same ones I saw that I commented on?? or did you post new ones?

They are new ones, Mere, and you can click on each picture and read what I wrote about it.

pampermejolene said:
wow! I had no idea we could make our profile all pretty!
Kinda cool, isn't it? :)

Kitchen Diva said:
I hear you, that's how I feel about this niece. I have 23 nieces and nephews total- this one is my fav!;)

Holy cow, that's a lot of nieces and nephews. I have a hard enough time keeping my sister's kids straight let alone that many. My sister has 4 girls and 1 boy, my brother has two boys and my BIL has one of each. I don't see my brother's boys that often. My sister's oldest is 17 (next week :( ) so I basically grew up with her girls since she took care of me most of the time after our mom left. Her baby (well, she's two but still my baby) is my favorite right now but they are always my favorite at that age because it's so fun to see them learn and watch and not talk back so much!

wadesgirl said:
Holy cow, that's a lot of nieces and nephews. I have a hard enough time keeping my sister's kids straight let alone that many. My sister has 4 girls and 1 boy, my brother has two boys and my BIL has one of each. I don't see my brother's boys that often. My sister's oldest is 17 (next week :( ) so I basically grew up with her girls since she took care of me most of the time after our mom left. Her baby (well, she's two but still my baby) is my favorite right now but they are always my favorite at that age because it's so fun to see them learn and watch and not talk back so much!

DH comes from a large Italian family, and I do have 3 step siblings. SO actually I have 29...now who can't keep track of her nieces and nephews! LOL

Sorry about your mom...that made me sad for you.:eek:

Kitchen Diva said:
DH comes from a large Italian family, and I do have 3 step siblings. SO actually I have 29...now who can't keep track of her nieces and nephews! LOL

Sorry about your mom...that made me sad for you.:eek:

Don't feel sad for me, it's her choice to live her life like she does. She's been on such a roller coaster her whole life that she's been in and out of my life since I was little. I'm at peace with my choice to not have her in my life right now. Now I'm dragging down your thread!

wadesgirl said:
Don't feel sad for me, it's her choice to live her life like she does. She's been on such a roller coaster her whole life that she's been in and out of my life since I was little. I'm at peace with my choice to not have her in my life right now. Now I'm dragging down your thread!

No you aren't... yer my buddy and I'm the one that brought it up. Well good for you about being at peace- I had to cut a toxic family member out of my life, also so I know what you mean about peace! :)

Kitchen Diva said:
No you aren't... yer my buddy and I'm the one that brought it up. Well good for you about being at peace- I had to cut a toxic family member out of my life, also so I know what you mean about peace! :)
Thanks! The one thing with my mom is that I would welcome her back in my life at any time if she changed the way she lives. She still my mom and I do still love her but I cannot choose to let her be in my life right now.

We all have our little stories in life. Your latest one would fill a book but you've been so strong through the whole thing!

wadesgirl said:
Thanks! The one thing with my mom is that I would welcome her back in my life at any time if she changed the way she lives. She still my mom and I do still love her but I cannot choose to let her be in my life right now.

We all have our little stories in life. Your latest one would fill a book but you've been so strong through the whole thing!

I've been strong only because of God and support from all of you, and a little bit because I'm such a stubborn person! :)

Kitchen Diva said:
I've been strong only because of God and support from all of you, and a little bit because I'm such a stubborn person! :)

Sounds about the same thing here!

Great pictures, Your niece is so cute.:) I love all the flowers in your yard. I dont' have a green thumb:D always wished I did.

Chef Michelle D said:
Great pictures, Your niece is so cute.:) I love all the flowers in your yard. I dont' have a green thumb:D always wished I did.

Um, those were planted by the previous owner and I've all but destroyed her $3500 perenial garden in the 7 years we've lived here.... :( Not intentionally mind you, I just stink at gardening.

It's a good thing I wasn't Eve in the Garden of Eden, because I would have killed almost all of wonderful things God put in there to begin with! :) LOL

Related to Chef Friends: Check Out My New Pics!

1. How do I access the "Chef Friends: Check Out My New Pics!" feature?

To access this feature, simply log in to your Chef Friends account on the Pampered Chef website or mobile app. Once you're logged in, you can navigate to the "New Pics" section to view the latest photos from your friends.

2. Can I upload my own pictures to the "Chef Friends: Check Out My New Pics!" feature?

Yes, you can! You can share your own photos by clicking on the "Upload" button in the "New Pics" section. From there, you can select the photos you want to upload and add a caption before posting them for your friends to see.

3. How do I add friends to my Chef Friends list?

You can add friends to your Chef Friends list by sending them a friend request through the "Friends" section of the Pampered Chef website or app. Once they accept your request, they will be added to your list and you can start sharing photos with each other.

4. Can I comment on or like my friends' photos?

Yes, you can! You can leave comments and likes on your friends' photos by clicking on the photo and scrolling down to the comment section. From there, you can type in your comment or click on the heart icon to like the photo.

5. Is there a limit to how many photos I can upload or how many friends I can have on Chef Friends?

No, there is no limit to the number of photos you can upload or friends you can have on Chef Friends. We encourage you to share as many photos as you'd like and connect with as many friends as you can to make the most out of this feature.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefa