• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm #17 in Susan Kaufmann's Downline: Excitement Unleashed!

In summary, Debbie and Linda both got notices from their respective downlines of being #17 and #2 in their respective downlines. Debbie is excited to share her news with the group and is looking forward to Saturday's training. Linda is excited to share her success with the group and is looking forward to Saturday's training.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
This is so exciting (to me anyhow), I just got an email from Susan Kaufmann. I am #17 in her entire downline for the month of January!
Just had to share my excitement with you all.

Woohoo!!!! Make sure you let her know you know me when she comes to train you this month!

Woo-hoo!
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/oregonian_congratulations.gif

Way to go!! Don't you love it when you get notices like that?? It is so great that they take the time to recognize everyone!!:) :)

My NED, Chris Manion is great at that! I still have my postcard for being #2 in her entire downline of 1800+ consultants in in December on my fridge!!! My husband just asked me when I was going to take it down since it is February now...I told him not until I get another one to replace it!!:p

Congrats again!!!:D :D :D

Last edited:
cmdtrgd said:
Woohoo!!!! Make sure you let her know you know me when she comes to train you this month!
It's this Saturday. The training is about and hour and half from where I live and I am not able to linger afterward. DH has to leave for work by 2:30 so I am going to have to leave quickly. I hope I get a chance to meet her though.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

YOU DESERVE IT, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!

DEBBIE :D

:thumbup: :D Congratulations to you!! What an accomplishment!! :D :thumbup:

Congratulations Linda! Go Girl! :)

That is so great Linda!!!!! Congratulations and nice to be recognized!!!!!!

Awesome Linda!!!

Congratulations, Linda! So...do share - what were your numbers?

WOOHOOO!!

Congrats!
Isn't it cool to see those incredible # on your tracker I'm still waiting for my extra 1500 points

Congratulations :)

WooHoo Linda...much much did you do?

Awesome Linda!! Congratulations!!!

Yeah Linda! That's so exciting:balloon: :chef:

(not to high-jack, but I was excited last week too.....Kelly Downey is my Exec & she sent me a card saying I was #7 in her overall cluster sales for '07!)

Okay, back to Linda---wo-hoo!

Go Linda!!! Go Lacy!!! Go Linda!!! Go Lacy!!!

pamperedlinda said:
Wahoo Lacy!
Now back to you; I didn't want to steal your thread, lol!

lacychef said:
Now back to you; I didn't want to steal your thread, lol!
I'm perfectly willing to share!

Anyone else have something to celebrate?

great job!!! how do you all get that high of sales?

I have a little wa-hoo to share: I worked a fundraiser expo yesterday and got 3 bookings for March. One of the hosts called me today to ask about friends ordering and getting products before her show date. When I told her that they'd have to order separately in order to get products before the date (for wedding gifts), she said she'd work on them to get to $150 so we could submit it as it's own FR for her.

pamperedlinda said:
It's this Saturday. The training is about and hour and half from where I live and I am not able to linger afterward. DH has to leave for work by 2:30 so I am going to have to leave quickly. I hope I get a chance to meet her though.

Is it the one in cartersville?

Whoa Linda...that is SUPER NEWS!!

Way to go!

ththcheerleader.gif
ththcheerleader.gif
ththcheerleader.gif

pamperedlinda said:

Way to go Linda! I love seeing my name in my upline's newsletters. My director hasn't been sending her's out for a while so I haven't seen my name in a long time.

I can say that I was #1 in my director (AD) first line last year! I couldn't believe it when she announced my name!

Ann & Wadesgirl - Wahoo for you too!

Isn't this fun?! :D

Who else has something to share?

Yes i will be there, its about 2 hours for me. This is my first one so I am pretty excited. Not about the drive or the early leave time though. Our director is also having our team meeting afterwards. So i will be there a while.

pamperedlinda said:

NICE job Linda and Lacy!

I do! $5387+ with a $2200+ show...5 shows...lovin' my show average!

Kodeysmom said:
Yes i will be there, its about 2 hours for me. This is my first one so I am pretty excited. Not about the drive or the early leave time though. Our director is also having our team meeting afterwards. So i will be there a while.
I will look for you - I'll pm my cell # to you and maybe we can meet during a break or before everything starts since I have to leave immediately afterward. Who is your director?

This is a little one - it doesn't have anything to do with sales or bookings or recruits, but my director e-mailed me today and asked me to help lead the big "Taste-Test Meeting" we have with our extended cluster next Monday. Usually, it's just directors who help....so I just felt pretty honored to be asked.

Awesome Job Girls!!!!! Congrats to both of you!!! Woo Hoo!!! :D :)

Woo-hoo! That's cool, Becky!

WOW!!! Your paycheck must have been terrific!

I'm not surprised Backy! You have the best show recipes - HO should use you for some of their theme show ideas - The Chicken Fajita recipe comes to mind......

My director is Kaylyn Martin and I believe her director is Kim Anderson or Diane Clayton . Dotti just sent us an email as well with details.

That's awesome!! (for BOTH of you!!!)

Hopefully someday I can join you in top sales.

:blushing: Thanks Linda, you're a sweetie.....

pamperedlinda said:
This is so exciting (to me anyhow), I just got an email from Susan Kaufmann. I am #17 in her entire downline for the month of January!
Just had to share my excitement with you all.
Great!!! What an example for us newbies!

Congrats to you:balloon:

Way to go Linda & Lacy (hijacker:p )!!You should both be very proud of your hard work... don't ya just love recognition!!!

pamperedlinda said:
Ann & Wadesgirl - Wahoo for you too!

Isn't this fun?! :D

Who else has something to share?

Thanks for letting us share with your excitement! :balloon:

PCGINA said:
Way to go Linda & Lacy (hijacker:p )!!You should both be very proud of your hard work... don't ya just love recognition!!!

Hehe:p
It's funny; I don't know about some of you, but I never really cared about recognition or being the center of attention. But I've found through PC, that being recognized for your hard work is really nice!:)

lacychef said:
Hehe:p
...... that being recognized for your hard work is really nice!:)
Yes it is! When I told DH that I was #17 he asked me if that was good....heck ya! She's got hundreds in her down-line....then he was impressed :chef:

Awesome job Ladies!!!!:D :D

I'm a little jealous too;)

Way to go Linda!!! Keep it up!:D

fruit76loop said:
My NED, Chris Manion is great at that! I still have my postcard for being #2 in her entire downline of 1800+ consultants in December on my fridge!!!

Wow, I was a highjacker and didn't even realize it! Sorry :eek: !!! I like everyone else, don't think of my achievements until someone else posts their achievments! So sorry!!:angel:

fruit76loop said:
Wow, I was a highjacker and didn't even realize it! Sorry :eek: !!! I like everyone else, don't think of my achievements until someone else posts their achievments! So sorry!!:angel:
No apologies....I said earlier for everyone to post their good news too!

Congratulations!

Related to I'm #17 in Susan Kaufmann's Downline: Excitement Unleashed!

1. What is a downline in Pampered Chef?

A downline in Pampered Chef is a group of consultants who have joined the company under a specific team leader, and who are linked together through a hierarchical structure.

2. How is downline ranking determined in Pampered Chef?

Downline ranking in Pampered Chef is determined by the number of recruits and sales made by each consultant in a specific time period, typically a month. The higher the number of recruits and sales, the higher the ranking within the downline.

3. What does it mean to be #17 in someone's downline?

Being #17 in someone's downline means that you are the 17th highest ranked consultant in their team for a specific time period, based on your sales and number of recruits. This is a significant achievement and can bring recognition and benefits within the company.

4. Who is Susan Kaufmann and why is being in her downline exciting?

Susan Kaufmann is a top-ranking consultant in Pampered Chef and is known for her success and leadership within the company. Being in her downline means that you are directly linked to her and have the opportunity to learn from her and potentially benefit from her success.

5. Is being #17 in a downline a common achievement in Pampered Chef?

No, being #17 in a downline is not a common achievement in Pampered Chef. It requires hard work, dedication, and strong sales and recruiting skills. However, it is a attainable goal for consultants who are committed to their business and willing to put in the effort.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Connie Allen
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • 3girls