• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifYou Were to Pick the Best Dcb Dish to Demo..

In summary, the recipe for the biscuit bites is to melt butter, grate Parmesan cheese, sprinkle in seasoning, press in garlic, and cut biscuits into quarters. Bake for 15-18 minutes.
iteachncook
... what would you pick? I just ordered my own DCB yesterday and I am so excited to use it in my future shows!!!

The Incredible 30 Minute Chicken has been a gold mine for me.

Also - Fast Fajitas, Loaded Baked Potato Chowder, and Pineapple Upside-Down Cake. All of those have been very successful demos with the DCB.

Fast Fajitas is the best interactive demo with the DCB, and the 30 Minute Chicken is the easiest.

Becky, do you do a second recipe w/ the 30 min chicken? I usually do the garlic bites, but it just doesn't seem like enough.

For me, I have never had more sales OR bookings than with the fajitas. It's my "go to" demo and do it for just about EVERY new host I have.

The Fajitas for sure.

Where would I find the recipe for the fajitas?

iteachncook said:
Where would I find the recipe for the fajitas?

Search the files here.

Or they're in the Weekday Dinners Done recipe cards

Fajitas! BY FAR!!!!!!!! But I also love the molten lava cake served with Ice Cream for the summer!!!!

I do the Fajitas that Kieth posted a while back. There is a recipe for salsa and guac to go with it. I always give hosts the options on both of the extras, but always have really high sales when I do this recipe. Haven't done it since it has been a host only item, but would still love to do them, I think they would be great for bookings.

chefsteph07 said:
Becky, do you do a second recipe w/ the 30 min chicken? I usually do the garlic bites, but it just doesn't seem like enough.

For me, I have never had more sales OR bookings than with the fajitas. It's my "go to" demo and do it for just about EVERY new host I have.

I do the chicken, garlic parm bites and strawberry spinach salad - a complete, healthy meal done in 30 minutes.

Rush hour chicken fajita's. In fact it is on my menu this week.

FAJITAS!!! and I do a pass around salsa with it! works like a charm

is it called Easy Chicken Fajitas? there are different ones with different names.

I found the recipe for Keith's Ultimate Fajitas. I hope this is the one that everyone's referring to. thanks everyone!

iteachncook said:
I found the recipe for Keith's Ultimate Fajitas. I hope this is the one that everyone's referring to. thanks everyone!

Some of us were doing the Fajitas way before they were named after Keith. ;)

ChefBeckyD said:
Some of us were doing the Fajitas way before they were named after Keith. ;)

And some of us have been doing the fajitas just as long ;)

I never named them after me. Other people have! I just put my version of the recipe (which I don't think is any different than anyone else's) online. Mine is just formatted all pretty!

ChefBeckyD said:
I do the chicken, garlic parm bites and strawberry spinach salad - a complete, healthy meal done in 30 minutes.

Becky, do you have the recipes for both the garlic parm bites and strawberry spinach salad? I have a show on Sept 25 and would like to use my new DCB!

I second the nomination of the ultimate fajitas. People can't beleive how easy and tasty it is. My DH even has requested them instead of doing the chicken on the grill. Me, personally, IF I have time to clean the grill afterwards, I prefer the chicken on the grill and the veggies in the grill basket, but for a quick weeknight dinner, where we have homework (we all are in school in my house) or band practice, or a football game, the ultimate fajitas are quick and satisfying!!

iteachncook said:
Becky, do you have the recipes for both the garlic parm bites and strawberry spinach salad? I have a show on Sept 25 and would like to use my new DCB!

Yep - the Strawberry Spinach Salad is in the files section here - one of the ones in the files is actually one I made up with 4 to a page, so you can print it out on card stock and use them as recipe cards.

Here is the recipe for the biscuit bites:

1 can Grands Biscuits (8 count - any kind)
1/2 stick of butter
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 Tbsp. Italian Seasoning
1 Clove garlic

Preheat oven to 350. Melt butter in 8" or 10" saute pan. Grate in Parmesan cheese, sprinkle in seasoning, press in garlic. Cut biscuits in to quarters, and arrange over the top of the butter mixture, then stir to coat biscuits. Bake for 15-18 minutes. Slide out onto round dots plate, pour any extra butter mixture over the top, and serve with small tongs.

When I do this - I do the chicken first, get that in the micro, then demo the biscuits and pop those in the oven, and then while they are both cooking, I do the salad. A key is to have all of the salad ingredients prepped and ready to go before the show!

Related to ifYou Were to Pick the Best Dcb Dish to Demo..

1. What is the best DCB dish to demo for a large group?

The Deep Covered Baker is perfect for cooking for large groups, as it has a 12-cup capacity. It's great for making meals like lasagna, casseroles, and roasted meats.

2. Can I use the DCB in the oven or microwave?

Yes, the DCB is safe to use in both the oven and microwave. It is made of stoneware and can withstand high temperatures without cracking or warping.

3. How do I clean the DCB after use?

The DCB is dishwasher-safe, but it's recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water. For tough stains, let it soak in warm water before washing.

4. Can I use the DCB to bake desserts?

Absolutely! The DCB is great for making desserts like cakes, cobblers, and even brownies. Its non-stick surface makes for easy release and cleanup.

5. Is the DCB safe for cooking with acidic ingredients?

Yes, the stoneware material of the DCB is safe for use with acidic ingredients like tomatoes and vinegar. It will not react with the food or affect its taste.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Mindy50135
  • PamperedJAB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
floccies
  • erinyourpclady
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies