• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifSomeone Checks on Their Dps That They Want Gift Certificate Info...

In summary, a DPS, or damage per second, is a measure of a player's damage output in a video game. Players may want to check their DPS to evaluate their performance or compare it to others. This can be done through built-in DPS meters or third-party software. Additionally, a gift certificate is a prepaid voucher that can be used for goods or services at a specific store or business. Some players may choose to provide gift certificate information as a form of payment for in-game items or upgrades related to their DPS performance.
DebbieJ
...what do you give them?

My search here gave me only "homemade" gift certificates.

I just send them a quick e-mail about what a great gift they are and the denominations that they are available in...

I was trying to find what I have used but I think all I really did was cut and paste something from the website, customize it, and e-mail it to them. It's not so complicated that anything lengthy is required.

This is a little something that I made up to give to those who check for the info. It is directed at the regular gift certificates from home office. However, if someone is requesting one after getting the flyer I can then offer one of my own or the home office.

Attachments

• WeddReg-giftcert.doc
    113 KB · Views: 259
Hi there! As a pampered chef consultant, I have plenty of options for gifts that your customers will love. Some popular options are our kitchen gadgets, cookware sets, and recipe books. We also have gift certificates that can be used towards any of our products. Additionally, we offer gift bundles that are pre-selected sets of our most popular products. These make great gifts for any occasion. Let me know if you have any specific requests or questions and I would be happy to help you find the perfect gift for your customers. Happy cooking!

1. What is a DPS?

A DPS, or damage per second, is a measure of the amount of damage a player can deal over a period of time in a video game.

2. Why would someone want to check on their DPS?

Players may want to check on their DPS to see how well they are performing in a game or to compare their performance to other players.

3. How can someone check on their DPS?

In most games, players can check their DPS by using a built-in DPS meter or by using third-party software.

4. What is a gift certificate?

A gift certificate is a prepaid voucher that can be redeemed for goods or services at a specific store or business.

5. Why would someone want to provide gift certificate info when checking on their DPS?

In some cases, players may want to provide gift certificate information as a form of payment for purchasing in-game items or upgrades related to their DPS performance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaggieH
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebinNC
  • Lifeat50