• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Earn Commission on Unqualified Pampered Chef Shows?

In summary, if your show does not qualify for host rewards, you will not receive any free or discounted products, but you can still earn commission based on the sales. Your show will qualify for host rewards if it reaches a minimum sales amount of $200, and the rewards are based on a percentage of total sales. If your show does not reach the minimum sales amount, you will not be able to earn free products, but you can still earn discounted products. To help your show qualify for host rewards, you can invite more guests, promote it on social media, and encourage guests to purchase products. However, sales from multiple shows cannot be combined to reach the minimum amount for host rewards. Each show must reach $200 in sales individually.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Can I still submit the orders and get commission on them? Also, does this mean everybody has to pay direct shipping rates?

I'm sending out an e-mail soliciting orders in time for Christmas, and am facing the possibility that it won't qualify as a show, though I'm believing in faith that it will!

Yes, you can still submit them as individual orders and get commission on them and yes they'd have to then pay direct shipping.

How? On P3? I only see a place to submit "shows" and "non-commission orders" and not individual orders.

I don't have a web site.

There is an option in P3 for individual orders - one of the buttons in the top left. They end up on the shows tab in the lower left.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I'm happy to help answer your questions. Yes, you can definitely still submit orders and earn commission on them, even if your show doesn't qualify. And as for shipping rates, it depends on the individual orders. Some customers may choose to have their orders shipped directly to them, while others may choose to have them shipped to you and then pick them up. Either way, you will still earn commission on those orders. Best of luck with your show and happy holidays!

1. What happens if my show doesn't qualify for the host rewards?

If your show does not qualify for host rewards, you will not receive any free or discounted products. However, you can still earn commission based on the sales from your show.

2. How do I know if my show qualifies for the host rewards?

Your show will qualify for host rewards if it reaches a minimum sales amount of $200. The host rewards are based on a percentage of your show's total sales.

3. Can I still earn free products if my show doesn't qualify?

If your show does not reach the minimum sales amount of $200, you will not be able to earn free products. However, you can still earn discounted products based on the sales from your show.

4. What can I do to help my show qualify for host rewards?

You can invite more guests, promote your show on social media, and encourage your guests to purchase products. The more sales your show generates, the higher the chances of it qualifying for host rewards.

5. Can I combine sales from multiple shows to reach the minimum amount for host rewards?

No, the sales from each show are not combined. Each show must reach the minimum sales amount of $200 individually in order to qualify for host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniwest04
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jenniwest04
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies