• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can You Accomplish in 10 Minutes to Showcase Your Business?

In summary, the speaker has a presentation tomorrow and will be talking about their business. He recommends focusing on the benefits of what the business does for those who are referred, rather than on themselves. He also recommends focusing on who the speaker knows, rather than focusing on selling products.
AlowayFamily
Gold Member
what would you do to show/tell about your business? I have a presentation tomorrow and I get 10 minutes to talk about my business to the group. The purpose of the presentation is to give them information about what I do so they can tell others and refer me to people they know.

What do you think?

This is a business networking group, right? Members of these groups want to know how referring people to you can help them. Maybe include somewhere in your speech that whenever a show is held by someone referred by someone in the group you'll be sure to work their business name into your presentation (I met Host Ann through Dave at Shoeless Joe's Coffee. Dave makes the best Amaretto Mocha I've ever tasted! If you're in the mood to be indulgent while stuck in traffic, I highly suggest stopping at Shoeless Joe's before getting on the freeway).

Next, explain how hosting a Pampered Chef show will benefit their friends/relatives/customers/vendors:

*Save money by eating at home more often, which also allows for more family time
*Learn to make quick and easy, and delicious meals, which are actually fun to prepare
*Quality products, which can be earned free and discounted
*Great excuse to invite friends over for a couple of hours of fun, without having to worry about decorating, buying alcohol (unless they want to), preparing a bunch of food; all the things normally associated with a party. This saves them time and money.

There was something else I was going to add, but now I forgot what it was. Oh well, you get the idea.

Don't, however, focus on how the business benefits you, or that you use it to earn extra money. Again, if it's a business networking group, the speech should be about them and their contacts, not about you. Be prepared to answer the question if someone asks, but don't make it the focus of your speech.

Thanks for your ideas, that helps. The group is a networking group, but I don't have to promote them as you mention. I find referrals for them and they find referrals for me. So I want to make sure they know what I do and what I can give when they refer someone to me.

Last time I did this, I showed the DCB and how great it is and what it can do. I was thinking about bringing a potato and showing off some of our tools this time. I like the suggestions you made about the business, I'll add that to the presentation too.

What tools would you show off with the potato?

UM, veggie peeler, uhhhhhhh....lol sorry just those two off the top of my head

A big wow moment at one of my biz group presentations is to not only tell the benefits but bring a sample of products a recent host has gotten Free.

Think about your group and who you want to attract. Make it about who they know, come up with some examples and be specific... Know anyone who does a regular game night? If so this is what I could do for them... If there is a landscaper in the group ask him to give his customers onfo about patio or grill shows. I have been getting alot of referrals lately for Relay For life teams.

You will do great!

Tell of why you started PC, how it has benefited you, and what your goals are.

etteluap70PC said:
A big wow moment at one of my biz group presentations is to not only tell the benefits but bring a sample of products a recent host has gotten Free.

Think about your group and who you want to attract. Make it about who they know, come up with some examples and be specific... Know anyone who does a regular game night? If so this is what I could do for them... If there is a landscaper in the group ask him to give his customers onfo about patio or grill shows. I have been getting alot of referrals lately for Relay For life teams.

You will do great!

That's a great idea! Thanks!

1. Can I really make a complete meal in 10 minutes?

Yes, with the right tools and ingredients, you can easily make a delicious and nutritious meal in just 10 minutes.

2. What are some quick and easy meal ideas for "if you only had 10 minutes..."?

Some ideas include stir-fry, tacos, pasta with store-bought sauce, grilled sandwiches, and smoothie bowls.

3. What Pampered Chef products can help me make a meal in 10 minutes?

Our Quick Cooker, Micro-Cooker, Quick Slice, and Garlic Peeler are just a few of our products that can help you prepare a meal in 10 minutes or less.

4. Is it possible to make a healthy meal in 10 minutes?

Absolutely! With fresh ingredients and the right recipes, you can make a well-balanced and nutritious meal in just 10 minutes.

5. Can I still make a meal in 10 minutes if I'm a beginner in the kitchen?

Yes, our recipes are designed to be simple and easy to follow, even for beginners. With a little practice, you'll be able to whip up a meal in 10 minutes like a pro!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
reneenshelcook4u
  • bbauman07