• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discovering the Power of 3 in Networking and Business: Examples and Tips

In summary, the 3 in 3-2-1 method is a cooking technique used by Pampered Chef that involves 3 minutes of prep, 2 minutes of cooking, and 1 minute of cleanup. This method can be used to make a variety of meals, including breakfast dishes, main courses, side dishes, and desserts. It does not require any special equipment, but using Pampered Chef products can make the process easier. The 3 in 3-2-1 method is also suitable for meal prep and make-ahead meals, and it is perfect for all cooking skill levels.
Jenni
I would like to know what you count as your 3. Is it just I talk to three people today in one way or another about PC, or is it you sat down and call three people and asked them about the business op or hosting? Could you all give some examples of what you count. Thanks....

I don't count host coaching. I don't count calls or conversations that are appointments I've made ahead of time. I count everything else.

I count Customer Care Calls.I also count shows. On days I have shows, those are often my contacts for the day - because I am asking each of them about booking and considering the business, and also taking orders from them.I count people that I speak to when I am out and about. So, if someone at the bank notices my PC shirt, and I chat with them and get info from them to send a catalog - that's a contact.If the Check-Out lady at Family Fare tells me she LOVES Pampered Chef, and it's been forever since she's seen a catalog - and I get her info to send her one, then that's a contact.If a customer or past host calls me needing help with a product or a recipe - and while we are talking, I let them know about upcoming specials and ask about booking - that's a contact.

This is great feedback.... thank you!

I count new people or re-connects (like CCC) that I am talking to about the business.

What is the 3 in 3-2-1 method?

The 3 in 3-2-1 method is a cooking technique used by Pampered Chef to create quick and easy meals in just 3 minutes of prep, 2 minutes of cooking, and 1 minute of cleanup.

What types of meals can be made using the 3 in 3-2-1 method?

The 3 in 3-2-1 method can be used to make a variety of meals, including breakfast dishes, main courses, side dishes, and even desserts. It is a versatile method that can be applied to almost any recipe.

Do I need any special equipment to use the 3 in 3-2-1 method?

No, the 3 in 3-2-1 method can be used with any Pampered Chef cookware or even regular pots and pans. However, using Pampered Chef products can make the process even easier and more efficient.

Can the 3 in 3-2-1 method be used for meal prep and make-ahead meals?

Yes, the 3 in 3-2-1 method is great for meal prep and make-ahead meals. The quick prep and cooking time allows for easy batch cooking and storing meals in advance for later use.

Is the 3 in 3-2-1 method suitable for all cooking skill levels?

Yes, the 3 in 3-2-1 method is perfect for all cooking skill levels. It is a simple and easy technique that anyone can master, making it great for beginners and experienced cooks alike.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• debbieskitchenhelper
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • poohritz
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KellyCooks