• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"If You Like What You See" Stickers for Sale

In summary, "If You Like What You See" stickers are small adhesive labels used to indicate customer satisfaction and serve as a marketing tool for Pampered Chef products. They come in various designs and can be customized with a personal logo or message. These stickers are available for purchase by anyone, not just Pampered Chef consultants.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Anyone want 115 stickers that say "Look inside and if you like what you see, Gather 6 orders and get seomthing free" They have a picture of a pizza cutter a bamboo spoon and a small serving spatula on them.

Who ever wants them can have them for 75c plus the cost of the two postage stamps it'll cost me to mail them to you!

IF these are still available let me know - I can send a check or pay you via pay pal

Kathytnt said:
IF these are still available let me know - I can send a check or pay you via pay pal

They're yours Kathy!!

Do you want a check in the mail or Paypal??? If Paypal which e-mail???

Related to "If You Like What You See" Stickers for Sale

1. What are "If You Like What You See" stickers?

"If You Like What You See" stickers are small adhesive labels that can be placed on Pampered Chef products to indicate that the customer is satisfied with their purchase and would recommend it to others.

2. How are these stickers used?

These stickers are typically placed on the packaging or product itself to showcase positive feedback from customers. They can also be used as a marketing tool to encourage others to try the product.

3. Do these stickers come in different designs?

Yes, we offer a variety of designs for these stickers to fit different product types and packaging. You can choose from simple and classic designs to more fun and playful ones.

4. Can I customize these stickers with my own logo or message?

Yes, we offer customization options for these stickers. You can add your own logo or message to make them more personalized and unique to your business.

5. Are these stickers only available for purchase by Pampered Chef consultants?

No, these stickers are available for purchase by anyone who wants to use them for their Pampered Chef products. They are a great way to showcase your satisfaction with the products and spread the word about them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • elizabethfox