• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ideas That Dh and Ds Can Implement

In summary, the conversation discussed ways to boost bookings for a PC consultant by involving family members, such as wearing logo wear and distributing catalogs at local businesses. Other ideas included asking for fundraising opportunities at places like zoos and posting flyers in community spaces. Networking at local events like story time and play groups was also suggested as a potential avenue for gaining more bookings.
NooraK
Gold Member
DH and I both work in a call center environment. While my position is more behind the scenes and I get to work M-F 8-5, he works four 10-hour days. This means he has Thursdays and Fridays off. It's a great arrangement, because it means DS only has to go to daycare three days a week, and Daddy & Son get to spend two days a week together.

I was trying to think of things that I might ask DS and DH to do on those days to help me garner some new bookings. The first obvious thing was to make sure they have logo wear on when they go out and about. I was also thinking that I could give them some of the gazillions of old catalogs I have and ask them to stop by local salons and other businesses to distribute them.

Any other ideas?

Could THEY Pampered A Business for you? Maybe this is pushing it a little, lol, but are there businesses that you frequent with your DS or DH or that your DH frequents with your DS where they would recognize one of them or DH could say "I'm NooraK's DH" and they could drop off some catalogs, etc. for you, pick up the order forms the next week, and drop off whatever treat you make for them.What about asking for fundraising opportunities? When they go to places like zoos, museums, libraries, parks, they could ask if that particular center is in need of fundraising and explain that his wife is a PC consultant and offers fundraising opportunities.He could also post fundraising oppty fliers on local community boards in libraries, local coffee shops and grocery stores, etc. In the fall a lot of charity walks/runs are still going on, so you could target your fundraising flyer towards that, or just make a general "Does your organization need help with fundraising?" flyer.Does DH ever take him to a story time at a local library or a play group? Networking with the other parents there would be a great opportunity for you!Those are just the few things that come to the top of my head... I'm sure I can think of more ;)

As an pampered chef consultant, I think you have some great ideas already! Having your husband and son wear logo wear is a great way to promote your business while they are out and about. Distributing old catalogs to local businesses is also a good idea, as it can potentially reach a new audience and generate more bookings.Some other ideas that come to mind are:1. Utilize social media: You can have your husband and son take pictures of themselves wearing logo wear and post them on social media, tagging your business and using relevant hashtags. This can help increase brand awareness and reach a wider audience.2. Attend local events: If there are any community events happening on the days your husband and son are off, they can attend and hand out business cards or flyers to promote your business.3. Offer referral incentives: Encourage your husband and son to spread the word about your business to their friends and acquaintances. You can offer them a discount or some other incentive for every booking that comes from their referrals.4. Collaborate with other businesses: Partnering with other businesses in your area can be mutually beneficial. Your husband and son can visit these businesses and leave some of your marketing materials, while also promoting their business at your salon.5. Utilize word-of-mouth: Encourage your husband and son to talk about your business to people they interact with on their days off. Word-of-mouth can be a powerful marketing tool, especially when it comes from someone they know and trust.Overall, involving your family in promoting your business is a great idea and can potentially bring in more bookings. Good luck!

What are some easy and healthy meal ideas for busy families?

One popular option is sheet pan dinners, where you can simply toss your protein and vegetables onto a sheet pan and bake them together. Another idea is to use a slow cooker to prepare meals in advance, such as soups, stews, and casseroles. You can also try meal prepping on weekends to have healthy, grab-and-go options throughout the week.

How can I involve my kids in meal planning and cooking?

One fun idea is to have a "build your own" meal night, such as tacos or pizza, where kids can choose their own toppings and assemble their own dinner. You can also have them help with simple tasks like stirring, measuring ingredients, and setting the table. Encourage them to choose a recipe and help prepare it for the family.

What are some healthy snack options for kids?

Fresh fruits and vegetables are always a great option for snacks, such as sliced apples with peanut butter or carrot sticks with hummus. You can also make your own trail mix with nuts, seeds, and dried fruits. Other ideas include homemade energy balls, yogurt parfaits, and whole grain crackers with cheese.

How can I make mealtime more enjoyable for my family?

One idea is to have themed dinner nights, such as "Taco Tuesday" or "Pasta Night." You can also involve your family in the meal planning process and let each member choose a meal for the week. Another way to make mealtime more enjoyable is to have a "no technology" rule at the dinner table, so everyone can focus on each other and the food.

How can I save time and money while cooking for my family?

Meal planning and meal prepping can help save both time and money. You can also look for budget-friendly recipes and buy ingredients in bulk. Another tip is to use versatile ingredients, such as canned beans and frozen vegetables, that can be used in multiple meals. Additionally, make use of leftovers by incorporating them into new meals or packing them for lunches.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
heat123
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • finley1991