• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling With Bookings: Tips and Ideas from a PC Consultant

In summary, the conversation includes a consultant thanking others for their support and ideas, but expressing difficulty in generating bookings despite trying various methods such as a list of 100, catalogs in businesses, and dollar days flyers. Other consultants share their struggles and suggest ideas such as phone sales deals and holiday craft fairs to get their name out and potentially gain new bookings. The overall message is to not give up and to keep trying new methods.
chefbritt
First off, I want to thank all the wonderful people on this site for all of their support and ideas, I have learned so much since I stumbled across this website. My computer is full of flyers and notes I’ve jotted down and other ideas that I can’t wait to implement. The only problem is that I don’t have any shows to use them with!

This is my fourth month with PC. I was very enthusiastic coming in, and was so excited about trying to earn all of the SS bonuses. I tried my list of 100, and other ideas to generate bookings, but with no success. So far, I’ve done six shows, and five were catalog shows. My one cooking show had three people show up, and they do shows every few months, and so they weren’t really interested in hearing about PC, they just wanted to socialize and use it as a play date for their kids. I couldn’t get their attention, so I ended up not doing any kind of presentation. I just collected orders.

Now, I don’t have a single show on the calendar. I’ve put catalogs out at area businesses, I mention it everywhere I go, I tried the dollar days flier, but haven’t gotten any response. So my question is, what am I doing wrong, and how else can I go about generating bookings?

Brit you are doing nothing wrong. I have been struggling too. I have listened to every training cd, been to every cluster meeting, sent out a ton of mailers, posted flyers. left catalogs everywhere and the list goes on. I live in a small town and it SEEMS like the ratio of PC consultants to residents is almost equal. I even told my director that it was like going to school to be a brain surgeon...if you have no patients to operate on... Don't give up, keep the faith and all will fall into place.
Valky

:eek:What about doing one of those fablous friday phone slaes deals i am planning one for today and even if i don't get to many orders at least i know i got my name out there !
I would hope that would help me in the long run.

Do you have any holiday craft fairs in your area coming up for the holidays? Doing a booth at an event really helps to get your name out, and to get new bookings. You could contact your local chamber of commerce to see if anything's coming up. Do you have any family members that would help you out? When you're calling people, you could even let them know you're trying to earn free products (Nov sell-a-thon) & ask if they could help you reach your goal. People like to help out! Hang in there, the bookings will happen, just get on that phone:)

I completely understand your frustration and disappointment with not having any shows on your calendar. It can be disheartening when we put in so much effort and enthusiasm, but don't see the results we are hoping for.First of all, I want to commend you for your dedication and determination to learn and implement new ideas from this website. That is a great step towards success. However, I want to remind you that it takes time and consistency to build a successful business. Don't get discouraged if you don't see immediate results. Keep putting in the effort and it will pay off eventually.In terms of generating bookings, I would suggest reaching out to your friends and family again. Sometimes, people need a gentle reminder or a little nudge to host a party. You can also offer them an incentive, like a free product or a discount, for booking a party with you. Additionally, try to think outside the box and approach potential hosts in different ways. For example, you can reach out to local schools or organizations and offer to do a fundraiser with them. This can bring in a whole new group of potential customers and hosts.Another idea is to host a virtual party. With the current situation, many people are still hesitant to have in-person gatherings, but they might be more open to a virtual party. This can also help you reach a wider audience and potentially generate more bookings.Lastly, don't underestimate the power of social media. Utilize platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to promote your business and connect with potential hosts. You can also join local online groups and share your business there.Remember, there is no one right way to generate bookings. Keep trying different strategies and see what works best for you. And most importantly, don't give up! You have all the tools and resources to succeed, and I have no doubt that you will. Keep shining and keep cooking!Best of luck,
A fellow pampered chef consultant

1. How do I increase my bookings as a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are a few things you can do to increase your bookings as a Pampered Chef consultant. First, make sure you are consistently reaching out to potential hosts and offering to host a cooking show for them. You can also ask for referrals from your current hosts and customers. Additionally, utilizing social media and hosting virtual cooking shows can expand your reach and attract new bookings. Lastly, offering incentives and rewards for hosts who book and hold successful shows can also be effective in increasing bookings.

2. What should I do if I am struggling to find new hosts for my Pampered Chef shows?

If you are struggling to find new hosts for your Pampered Chef shows, try reaching out to your current customers and offering them a special deal or discount if they host a show for you. You can also attend local events and fairs to showcase your products and attract new potential hosts. Lastly, networking with other consultants and collaborating on shows can also help you find new hosts.

3. How can I make my Pampered Chef shows more appealing to potential hosts?

To make your Pampered Chef shows more appealing to potential hosts, consider offering a theme for the show, such as a holiday or seasonal theme. You can also offer a special promotion or discount for hosting a show, as well as featuring new and popular products. Additionally, providing a fun and interactive experience for guests, such as games or prizes, can make your shows more appealing.

4. What can I do to keep my bookings consistent and avoid a slump?

To keep your bookings consistent and avoid a slump, it is important to consistently reach out to potential hosts and follow up with them. You can also offer incentives and rewards for repeat hosts, as well as staying organized and planning your shows in advance. Additionally, continuously promoting your business and expanding your network can also help keep your bookings consistent.

5. How can I effectively communicate with my hosts and ensure a successful show?

To effectively communicate with your hosts and ensure a successful show, it is important to establish clear expectations and guidelines from the beginning. Make sure to provide your hosts with all the necessary information and materials, such as invitations and product catalogs. Follow up with them regularly and offer support and guidance throughout the planning process. Lastly, make sure to thank your hosts and their guests for attending the show and provide them with any necessary follow-up information or support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefAmandaWason
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
caremmel
  • ValM2010
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • csulier