• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Creative Ideas for a Pantry Show?

In summary, the conversation is about planning a show for the speaker's mother and considering a "Pantry Show" format. They discuss how to present the dips and sauces, whether to do it individually or buffet-style, and what other products to showcase. The speaker is excited about the new format and asks for advice on how to make it successful. They mention a helpful thread on a forum with ideas for tastings.
kayleigh
Ok, I am doing a show on 10/23 for my mom. She has been extremely supportive of my business. We were talking about what to do for her show. I mentioned that I had seen some information on a Pantry Show. She inquired about this and actually stated she felt this would work better for the crowd of people she has, as she feels an interactive show would not work as great due to space limitations and also who is coming. I agree with her 100% and thought this would be a good time to try out a "new kind of show" since I am comfortable around my family and friends and know I am going to get honest feedback.

I am just wondering, how should I go about this? Should I serve my dips and sauces, etc one by one and have them taste them while talking about them or should I have kind of like a buffet style, where we dont necessarily prepare anything at the show, they go get what they want to try as I will be there to state what each is, touch base on the sprinkles, spices, rubs and sauces and then cover higher priced items?

I guess I have alot of questions because I have never done a show like this before but I think it would be alot of fun... and a change!

I was thinking of having a oil dipping seasoning and talking about all the uses other than oil dipping this could be used for.

A rub mixed as a dip such as ??? and served with cubes of beer bread

a sauce poured over cream cheese

sweet sprinkles either mixed as a dip or have "sweet apple rolls" using the creasant rolls and that could be my dessert and display?

What do you think?

First of all, congratulations on your upcoming show for your mom! It's always great to have supportive family members who are willing to help out with your business.As for the Pantry Show idea, I think it's a great idea to try something new and different. It's always good to mix things up and keep things interesting for your customers.In terms of how to go about the show, I think it would be best to have a combination of both options you mentioned. Have some items prepared and served one by one, while also having a buffet style set up for people to try other items at their leisure. This way, you can still have some interaction with your guests while also allowing them to try different things on their own.For the prepared items, I would suggest having a few different dips, sauces, and rubs available for people to try. You can talk about the different uses for each one and even have some recipe cards available for guests to take home. For the buffet style set up, you can have some of your higher priced items on display and talk about their benefits and uses as well.I love the idea of using the oil dipping seasoning for other purposes and showcasing its versatility. You can also have some bread or crackers available for guests to dip into the seasoning and try it out.For the rub mixed as a dip, you can use a simple combination of cream cheese and your chosen rub and serve it with some crackers or veggies. The sauce poured over cream cheese is also a great idea and you can use a variety of sauces to show the different flavor options available.As for the sweet sprinkles, using them as a dip or making a dessert with them is a great idea. You can also showcase how they can be used in savory dishes as well, such as sprinkling them on top of roasted vegetables or adding them to a marinade for chicken.Overall, I think your ideas are great and will definitely make for an interesting and fun show. Just make sure to have plenty of samples available and be ready to answer any questions your guests may have. Good luck with your show!

1. How can I make my pantry show unique and stand out?

One idea is to choose a theme for your pantry show, such as "Mexican Fiesta" or "Italian Night," and center your recipes and products around that theme. You can also incorporate fun activities, like a blind taste test, into your show to make it more interactive.

2. What are some popular recipes that I can use for my pantry show?

Some popular recipes for pantry shows include dips, like spinach artichoke or buffalo chicken, as well as easy meal ideas using Pampered Chef products, such as sheet pan dinners or Instant Pot recipes. You can also showcase versatile products, like the Veggie Spiralizer or the Deep Covered Baker, by making a variety of dishes with them.

3. How can I involve my guests in the pantry show?

One idea is to have a "bring a friend" theme, where each guest brings a friend to the show and you can offer them a special deal or discount for attending. You can also have a recipe swap where guests bring their favorite recipes to share with each other. Additionally, you can have a raffle or game where guests can win prizes or discounts.

4. What are some creative ways to display the products at my pantry show?

You can create a mock kitchen set-up with all of the products displayed as if they were being used in a real kitchen. You can also use tiered stands or decorative baskets to showcase smaller products. Another idea is to have a "demo station" where you can demonstrate how to use certain products and have them available for guests to try out.

5. How can I get my guests to purchase products at the pantry show?

One effective way is to offer a special deal or discount for purchases made at the show. You can also highlight the benefits and features of the products and how they can make cooking and meal prep easier. Hosting a cooking demonstration and allowing guests to try out the products can also entice them to make a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KaiKendall
  • liljen19
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • pcchefjane