• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pantry Show Ideas/Recipe From National Conference

In summary, the General Sessions Director mentioned doing a "Pampered Pantry" show using chkn in the DCB, cream cheese cut into thirds, etc. and she specifically listed how much of the sauce/rub/spice she was using in her shows. The HO mentioned that they would post the "recipe" on CC.
SonyaVerrillo
During one of the General Sessions, a Director(?) got up and explained how she does a "Pampered Pantry" show using chkn in the DCB, cream cheese cut into thirds, etc. and she specifically listed how much of the sauce/rub/spice she was using in her shows. The HO mentioned that they would post the "recipe" on CC. (I'm not seeing it yet). Anybody take good notes that they'd be willing to share? Thanks in advance!

in the fall marketing guide, it says there will be a pantry marketing guide on the 25th in the download area - sounds like what you are talking about
i am excited to see that file, too!

I've looked for a pantry marketing guide or a customer email to be able to send out and can't find anything. Does anyone have a flyer or email template about pantry items? I'm looking to throw a quick show together before the 31st so I get a 2nd show in.

There is a whole blurb about it on CC - I printed it out and that will be my show theme for August - except I will do chicken on the grill pan.

I saw that Linda, but was hoping that someone more crafty and techy than I may have put together a fillable form all about pantry items to see if people needed to restock. Thanks for the info.

I love this! I didn't attend NC and I haven't heard anything about this yet. I'm definitely going to be offering this as one of my show options. I think it's perfect for those shows that hosts schedule at (what I consider) weird times, like just after lunch or something.

What are some popular pantry show ideas?

Some popular pantry show ideas include showcasing seasonal recipes, highlighting new products, hosting a themed party (such as a taco night or brunch), and featuring recipes from our national conference.

Can you provide examples of recipes from the national conference?

Some recipes featured at our national conference include our famous Southwest Chicken Casserole, Lemon Blueberry Trifle, and Baked Brie with Caramelized Onions. These recipes are always a hit with our customers!

How can I incorporate pantry items into my everyday cooking?

There are many ways to incorporate pantry items into your everyday cooking. Some ideas include using pantry staples like spices and oils to add flavor to dishes, using canned goods like beans and tomatoes in soups and casseroles, and incorporating dry goods like pasta and rice into meals.

What are some tips for hosting a successful pantry show?

Some tips for hosting a successful pantry show include planning ahead, promoting the event to friends and family, creating a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere, and offering samples of the recipes. It's also helpful to have some products on hand for customers to purchase.

Can I customize the pantry show menu for my specific dietary needs?

Yes, our recipes can easily be customized to fit your specific dietary needs. We offer many gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free options, and our consultants are happy to work with you to create a menu that fits your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kelly8
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KaiKendall
  • liljen19