• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ideas for Fundraiser Demo!!! so Excited!

In summary, Theresa is considering making the clubhouse chicken squares, a desert, and a competition between classes to see who sells the most.
momabear8
I am helping with a fundraiser to keep one of our local pools open... I was contacted by the local school asking me to do something really neat. (email inserted here)

I have an Idea but I am not sure what your schedule looks like with
having 7 kids. I teach the culinary classes at OHS and would love to
have you (or someone) come in and demonstrate some of your products and
also explain the business end of being a consultant. I feel that some
kids would be interested in ordering some of your items if they were
given a catalog. During the day there would be 6 presentations (one per classroom hour) and in total you would have access to 165 students. I would provide any groceries that are needed and was thinking of contacting the local paper to let them know what we are doing. Let me know what you think...

Now my question is... What do you think I should make/demonstrate! I am a new consultant WAY new... as I only just received my kit last week... but I am a FIRED UP one! I have faith I can do this... I am just looking for some ideas. By the way... we have 2 schools competing to raise the most money for the pool in town... so these students are going to take these catalogs out to parents/friends and family for orders!
What does everyone think?

WOW Theresa - what an awesome opportunity. This is a tough one an one I am really having to think about, which you are doing too! Keep in mind its kids, and you need to demo things that they will eat. Is there an oven? You could always do things like the Cool Veggie Pizza, where the crust is made ahead and let them get really involved in mixing up the topping and chopping the vegetables. It sounds like tho (now that I think about it) these kids are highschool age and in culinary arts? The antipasto pizza has the same type make-ahead crust. So maybe they wont be so picky.

Do you only have the starter-kit right now? That is something to consider. I am sure you will get some great ideas on here! Good Luck!

Yes I only have a start up kit now but have a big order I am working my hubby on letting me get =)
These students are High School Seniors... The teacher suggested in the phone call that followed the email that some of the students may consider PC as a business as graduation is approaching. And I will have full access to the ovens and the like in the classroom, I am hoping for something with not much clean up as I will be presenting for each class that day (6 different times). I am just excited with the prospect that 165 students will be taking home my catalogs to freinds and family in a frantic rush to "beat the competition" and raise the most money... I mean you know how every parent always wants to help them "win".
I am SO excited!

i would try the clubhouse chicken squares, and as far as trying to get some of them to sign up....that's such a great idea...i signed up to sell pc just a few months after i graduated(tried to sign before i graduated but wasn't old enough)!!! Maybe do a desert....everybody has a sweet tooth!!! You could maybe do a competition between the classes....like whoever has the highest sales will get pizza for lunch or something!!!

Have your husband let you get the Family Skillet - the Lemon Chicken Pasta Stirfry is awesome. We demo'ed this at my last cluster meeting. It is a great recipe to get all the students involved. My director precooked the chicken and pasta and brought them both in batter bowls. Lots of ingredients to chop - it uses the chopper, the knives, the cheese grater....and it is sooo good!

1. What types of products can be used for a fundraiser demo?

Our Pampered Chef products are perfect for fundraisers! You can use a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware to showcase during your demo. We also have a selection of food items and meal kits that are great for fundraising events.

2. How can I make my fundraiser demo stand out?

Get creative with your demo! Use colorful and eye-catching displays, offer samples of our delicious food products, and share personal stories or testimonials from satisfied customers. You can also incorporate fun games or activities to engage your audience and make your demo more memorable.

3. Can I customize the fundraiser demo to fit our organization's needs?

Absolutely! Our team at Pampered Chef is happy to work with you to create a demo that aligns with your organization's goals and preferences. We can also provide resources and tips to help make your fundraiser a success.

4. How much profit can we expect to make from a Pampered Chef fundraiser demo?

The profit earned from a fundraiser demo will vary depending on the products sold and the number of participants. However, our Pampered Chef fundraisers typically have a profit margin of 15-25%, which is higher than many other fundraising options.

5. Are there any costs associated with hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser demo?

There are no upfront costs to host a Pampered Chef fundraiser demo. You will only be charged for the products that are sold during the event. We also offer free shipping for all fundraiser orders, making it easy and convenient for you and your supporters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lwetch
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pmprdprettyinsnj