• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ice cream sandwich torte

monica_sweetconsultant

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Jul 23, 2005
does anyone have the recipe for this? i have made it several times but mis-placed my book. i want to make it for my sons birthday party!! TIA

jenniferlynne

Veteran Member
Jun 29, 2005
1 cup coarsely chopped creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about 10)
1/2 cup milk
1 package (3.9 ounces) chocolate instant pudding and pie filling
1 container (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
12 frozen ice cream sandwiches (3.75 ounces each) unwrapped, divided
2 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate morsels, grated or multi-colored sprinkles

Coarsely chop cookies using the Food Chopper. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine milk and pudding mix; whisk using Stainless Steel Whisk until mixture is smooth and begins to thicken. Fold in half of the whipped topping and cookies using the Classic Scraper; set filling aside.

Working quickly, arrange six of the ice cream sandwiches side by side on Simple Additions Large Square Platter. Spread filling evenly over sandwiches using small spreader. Top with remaining ice ceam sandwiches, forming a rectangular-shaped torte; smooth sides. Spread remaining whipped topping over top and sides of torte. Grate chocolate over torte using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Freeze at least 30 minutes or until ready to serve. Slice using Nylon Slice 'N Serve and serve.

Yield: 16 servings

monica_sweetconsultant

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Jul 23, 2005
thanks JenniferLynne, your a lifesaver!! I am going to make it for my sons birthday party and for a show on saturday :D it never gets old!!