• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ice Cream Pie Recipe Anyone ???

In summary, the conversation is about different recipes for ice cream pies and tortes. The speaker mentions variations of the "Cold Stone" treats, such as Strawberry Shortcake, Apple Pie a la Stone, Sunshine Ice Cream Pie, Cappuccino Ice Cream Pie, Grasshopper Ice Cream Pie, and PB & J Ice Cream Pie. The recipes involve using various flavors of ice cream, toppings, and ingredients like cookies and pie crust. The speaker also suggests using Pampered Chef products for the recipes.
D_Patel
I was looking for something different for a show !! Thank you !

The ice cream sandwich torte is great--also websiite may have the ice cream pies we had recipe cards for 2 summer ago??

Cold Stone Ice Cream recipes“Cold Stone” Cooking Shows with The Pampered Chef
By Julie Gizzi, Independent Executive Sales Director

Talk about yummy!! Oh wow! If your guests love the ice cream concoctions they get at Coldstone Creamery they’ll love this! Here are 2 variations, be creative and come up with your own! This is a perfect show to do for an ice cream party with kids and their parents, Just start telling people you’re going to teach them how to make “Cold Stone” treats at home and they’ll beg you to do a show for them! Have fun!

Strawberry Shortcake
1 Saralee Pound Cake, thawed
2 cups fresh Strawberries
3 Tbsp Sugar
Cool Whip, thawed
Vanilla ice cream

Begin by place either Rectangle Stone or Stoneware Bar Pan in freezer for several hours. Tip: give your stone a head start in the freezer at home, so when you transport it to your host’s home it’s already fairly cold.

Using Serrated Bread Knife or Utility Knife cut pound cake into 1-inch cubes. Place in Simple Additions Medium Bowl.

Using Cook’s Corer, hull strawberries. Slice with Egg Slicer Plus. Place in 8-cup Stainless Mixing Bowl or Classic Batter Bowl. Mix Strawberries with sugar using Small Mix & Scraper.

Fill Easy Accent Decorator with Cool Whip. Or be ready to scoop Cool Whip with Medium Stainless Scoop.

When ready to prepare the ice cream recipe have all ingredients ready, then remove stone from freezer. Place stone on top of 2 Hot pad/trivets to prevent sliding or use a Kitchen Towel.

Using ice cream dipper place 2 scoops of ice cream on center of stone. Form a well with the ice cream dipper. Add 2 Tbsp. each of strawberries, cake and squirt of Cool Whip. Mix it all together by folding over itself using either 2 ice cream dippers or 2 Handy Scrapers. Scrape into a bowl and garnish with an additional swirl of Cool Whip and a strawberry fan.

Apple Pie a la Stone
1 can Apple Pie Filling
Korinjte Cinnamon
Graham Cracker Pie crust, broken up
Caramel Ice Cream Topping
Vanilla Ice Cream

Begin by place either Rectangle Stone or Stoneware Bar Pan in freezer for several hours. Tip: give your stone a head start in the freezer at home, so when you transport it to your host’s home it’s already fairly cold.

Open Apple Pie Filling using Smooth Edged Can Opener. Place Graham Cracker Pie crust into a large ziplock bag and gently break up the pieces, place in a Simple Additions Small Bowl.

Place caramel topping in a prep bowl (DO NOT warm!)

When ready to prepare the ice cream recipe have all ingredients ready, then remove stone from freezer. Place stone on top of 2 Hot pad/trivets to prevent sliding or use a Kitchen Towel.

Using ice cream dipper place 2 scoops of ice cream on center of stone. Form a well with the ice cream dipper. Add 1 Tbsp. each of apple pie filling, graham cracker pie crust and caramel topping. Add a dash of cinnamon. Mix it all together by folding over itself using either 2 ice cream dippers or 2 Handy Scrapers.

Here is the 4 recipes I have. The directions are the same for all so they follow after the ingredients for the 4 different types.

Sunshine Ice Cream Pie:
crust:
2 cups finely crushed creme-filled lemon sandwich cookies (about 14 cookies)
3 tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
Filling:
1 quart vanilla ice cream
1 cup coarsely chopped creme-filled lemon sandwich cookies (about 7 cookies)
1 quart orange sherbert
Toppings:
2 cups thawed, frozen whipped topping
1 tbsp orange zest

Cappuccino Ice Cream Pie
crust:
2 cups finely crushed chocolate chip cookies (about 22 cookies)
1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
Filling:
1 cup coarsely chopped malted milk balls
1 quart coffee ice cream
Toppings:
2 cups thawed, frozed whipped topping
1/4 cup butterscotch caramel ice cream topping
2 tbsp coarsely chopped almonds

Grasshopper Ice Cream Pie
Crust:
2 cups finely crushed creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about 20 cookies)
3 tbsp butter or margarine, melted
Filling:
1 cup coarsely chopped creme filled chocolate chip sandwich cookies (about 10 cookies)
1 quart mint chocolate chip ice cream
Toppings:
2 cups thawed, frozen whipped topping
1/4 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
2 tbsp grated chocolate

PB & J Ice Cream Pie
crust:
2 cups finely crushed creme-filled peanut butter sandwich cookies (about 16 cookies)
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter melted
Filling:
1/4 cup chopped peanuts
1 cup coarsely chopped creme-filled peanut butter sandwich cookies (about 8 cookies)
1 quart strawberry ice cream
Toppings:
2 cups Thawed, frozed whipped topping
1/2 cup strawberry ice cream topping
2 tbsp chopped peanuts

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine cookies with melted butter or peanut butter; mix well. Press into bottom of Springform Pan. Bake 10 minutes; cool completely. Place in freezer until ready to fill

Scoop vanilla ice cream into crust using Ice Cream Dipper and press to form an even layer. Sprinkle with chopped candies or cookies. Scoop remaining ice cream or sherbet over filling; press to form an even layer

Spread half of the whipped topping over top of pie using Large Spreader. Pip and decorative border with remaining whipped topping using Easy Accent Decorator. Garnish pie as desired. Freeze at least 30 minutes or untill ready to serve.
Yields: 12 servings.

Hope this helps you out. My favorite is the Grasshopper Ice Cream Pie.:D

I made the ice cream sandwich torte yesterday as my sister's birthday cake and it was a hit. It only feeds 12 people, so make extra if you are feeding more people. It was so easy to make and ended up costing under $10!! It is my new favorite PC recipe!! I used neopoliton (sp?) ice cream sandwiches to add flavor, or you could use vanilla sandwiches and change the pudding flavor.

Thanks for those recipes cat! I will have to try the PBJ for sure!!

Using ice cream dipper place 2 scoops of ice cream on center of stone. Form a well with the ice cream dipper. Add 1 Tbsp. each of apple pie filling, graham cracker pie crust and caramel topping. Add a dash of cinnamon. Mix it all together by folding over itself using either 2 ice cream dippers or 2 Handy Scrapers.[/QUOTE]

Does that mean we are making a single serving at a time by only mixing the 2 scoops......??

gilliandanielle said:
I made the ice cream sandwich torte yesterday as my sister's birthday cake and it was a hit. It only feeds 12 people, so make extra if you are feeding more people. It was so easy to make and ended up costing under $10!! It is my new favorite PC recipe!! I used neopoliton (sp?) ice cream sandwiches to add flavor, or you could use vanilla sandwiches and change the pudding flavor.

My favorite is to put butterfinger candy bars in middle--I always make 2 for the b'day parties--one with what the b'day kid wants and one that I want--Butterfinger----I made this at all my summer parties last summer too
love it:D

gilliandanielle said:

I agree & if you freeze the Chillzanne rectangle server & make it on it, then put it all in the freezer, when you takr it out it stays colder even longer!:D ;):cool:

Gillian...it should be there on Friday:D

Chef susan said:
Using ice cream dipper place 2 scoops of ice cream on center of stone. Form a well with the ice cream dipper. Add 1 Tbsp. each of apple pie filling, graham cracker pie crust and caramel topping. Add a dash of cinnamon. Mix it all together by folding over itself using either 2 ice cream dippers or 2 Handy Scrapers.

Does that mean we are making a single serving at a time by only mixing the 2 scoops......??

I just received the recipe from my director yesterday, and I have not tried the recipe yet. I would assume you are making one serving at a time - made to order format. I thought it was a great way to show a different use for the bar pans.

Chef susan said:

I think you are only making a single serving. Places like Marble Slab Creamery use two scoops of ice cream for one serving. Or that is what I see them do when I've gone and gotten ice cream there. Now I can do it myself and save money. LOL :D I can't wait to try it.

But how do you transfer them to serve to the guests? I am sorry I am confused.
When you mix the ingredients together does it not make it look messy?

Thanks Ginger! You are awesome!

On the ice cream sandwich torte subject I never thought about changing the candy in the middle. You guys are so creative!

Related to Ice Cream Pie Recipe Anyone ???

1. What ingredients do I need to make an ice cream pie?

To make an ice cream pie, you will need a pre-made pie crust (either graham cracker or cookie crust), your favorite ice cream, toppings of your choice (such as chocolate chips or nuts), and whipped cream or other garnishes.

2. Can I use any type of ice cream for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of ice cream for this recipe. However, it is recommended to use a flavor that pairs well with your chosen toppings and crust.

3. How do I assemble the ice cream pie?

To assemble the ice cream pie, let your ice cream soften slightly and then spread it into the pie crust. Add your chosen toppings on top of the ice cream and then freeze the pie for at least 2 hours before serving.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time. Simply assemble the pie and freeze it until ready to serve. You may need to let it sit at room temperature for a few minutes before slicing and serving.

5. Can I make this recipe without a pre-made pie crust?

Yes, you can make this recipe without a pre-made pie crust. You can use crushed cookies or graham crackers mixed with melted butter as a crust alternative. Simply press the mixture into the bottom of a pie dish and freeze for a few minutes before adding the ice cream and toppings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lynnieray
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Trish1953
  • mgranich
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies