• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Would Like a Set or 2 of the Self-Locking Bbq Tongs. I Know I Can

In summary, the Self-Locking BBQ Tongs are versatile and can be used for grilling, baking, and serving various types of food. To unlock the tongs, simply press the button on the handle. They are also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. These tongs have a self-locking mechanism that allows you to adjust the length from 9 inches to 16 inches, and they are made of durable stainless steel.
itsjustCarla
I would like a set or 2 of the self-locking BBQ tongs. I know I can order them from HO, but with all the going-out-of-business sales on out there, I'd rather help out a fellow Cheffer!!

:balloon: PM me with a price. :balloon:

Are you talking about the Chef's Tongs?
Or the BBQ tongs?
Amy

BBQ Tongs.

1. Can I use the Self-Locking BBQ Tongs for other types of cooking?

Yes, the Self-Locking BBQ Tongs are versatile and can be used for grilling, baking, and serving various types of food.

2. How do I unlock the tongs?

To unlock the tongs, simply press the button on the handle and the tongs will release their grip on the food.

3. Are the tongs dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Self-Locking BBQ Tongs are dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

4. Can I adjust the length of the tongs?

Yes, these tongs have a self-locking mechanism that allows you to adjust the length from 9 inches to 16 inches, making them perfect for various cooking tasks.

5. Are the tongs made of durable materials?

Yes, the Self-Locking BBQ Tongs are made of high-quality stainless steel, making them durable and long-lasting for all your cooking needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
merego
Replies
Views
schel
  • pcheflisad
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcheflisad