• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Now for Adorable Stampin Up Business Stamp Sets - Only $15!

In summary, the "Shop Now for Adorable Stampin Up Business Stamp Sets" offer includes a variety of high-quality stamp sets, each containing around 5-7 stamps, such as "Thank You," "Happy Birthday," "Congratulations," and more. While they cannot be customized with personal business information, they are perfect for adding a personal touch to business correspondence and can also be used for personal purposes.
pcheflisad
Hi All-

I have 2 sets of Stampin Up business stamps for sale.

One contains 8 wood mounted rubber stamps, the other 9 stamps.

They're really cute - great to use on flyers, catalogs, invitations. They have sayings like .."Bring a friend", Thank you for your business, book your girls' night out.....things like that.

I'd like $15 for both sets plus shipping.

Lisa

1. What types of business stamp sets are included in this offer?

The "Shop Now for Adorable Stampin Up Business Stamp Sets" offer includes a variety of stamp sets such as "Thank You," "Happy Birthday," "Congratulations," and more. These sets are perfect for adding a personal touch to your business correspondence.

2. Can I customize the stamp sets with my own business information?

Unfortunately, the stamp sets cannot be customized with your personal business information. However, you can use them alongside your business cards or stationery to add a professional touch to your communications.

3. Are these stamp sets good quality?

Yes, all of our stamp sets are made with high-quality materials, ensuring crisp and clear impressions every time. They are also durable and long-lasting, making them a great investment for your business needs.

4. How many stamps are included in each set?

Each stamp set includes multiple stamps, depending on the design. On average, our stamp sets contain around 5-7 stamps, giving you a variety of options for your business needs.

5. Can I use these stamp sets for personal use as well?

Yes, these stamp sets can be used for both personal and business purposes. They are a versatile and fun addition to any stamp collection and can be used for a variety of occasions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MrsDuncan
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
niktim3
  • dlsmeal
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Maryannbaird
Replies