• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Shopping Spree: I Won 27 Mystery Boxes!

In summary, Rhonda won a Shopping Spree and got 27 boxes shipped to her. She is hoping to open them all tomorrow. There are now 2 winners of shopping sprees. Congratulations to Rhonda!
pampchefrhondab
Hi Everyone,

I'm just back from Wave 3 and I have to let you all know I won a Shopping Spree!

I have no idea what I grabbed:D, but I just checked the website and 27 boxes were shipped to me today!\:eek: (I have no idea where I am going to put all of the stuff!) I will hopefully get them tomorrow since I live so close to Chiciago.;) I'll let you know what I get.

I got a chance to meet Grandmarita - she is so nice!

I had so much fun, but I'm exhausted! I'll try to catch up on all the posts tomorrow.

Yippee for you! I'm looking forward to learning what you get in your loot!I'm really hoping to make it to NC next year...it all depends on what's going on at the time. But I'm blocking out July 2007 right now and starting to save for the trip so that I won't have any excuse not to make the trip.Congratulations on your good fortune!

Last edited:
Rhonda,

Way to go!!! Where are you in NW Indiana? I am in Valpo.

AWESOME!:D Have fun opening all those boxes!!

That is great!!! My director won the shopping spree before and she said she was so excited when she got all the boxes to see what she got. Have fun checking out your stuff.

WooHoo...way to go!!

CONGRATULATIONS! There are 2 Cheffers now that have won a shopping spree! Way to go!! :) :D

Howhow do you win the shopping spree? I didnt' got to conference this year and was just wondering, is it a random thing? And then you just have access to the warehouse???? I am curios so I know for next year.

Abey

Way to go Rhonda, I am trying to figure out where I am going to put all mine. Mine are suppose to be here Friday. My husband said take what you really want and send the rest back, I of course said ah no way!

Congrats...I too and from northern indiana. South bend. :)

shopping spreeHow do you win that? How does it work? is it like Super market sweep? Where they give you a time limit and you just run around the store like crazy and grab all that you can grab? Please someone email me at [email protected] (as i am at work and should not be on this site!!! I just love this site!)

Thank you

They pick one person from each HO tour bus randomly with a Bingo Ball turner. That person gets to grab whatever they want from a wall of products that are lined up for you. It starts with spatulas, SB, etc and ends with stoneware and cookware. It's too cool!

The HO people help you by pushing a giant basket behind you, and you can fill it with whatever you want. 90 seconds is a long time, and the people who won from our tour did a great job, except for one who was grabbing spatulas and SB....come on! Get with the program!:eek:

I have a pic and will try to upload it in the Photo Section here:
http://www.chefsuccess.com/photoplog/index.php?n=57

Last edited:
Actually there is cookware on both ends, so if you want all the cookware you have to go to both sides. On both ends it starts w/ cookware, then stoneware, then simple additions and then works into the smaller items.

Wow!!!:D Congrats!

Good for you!!!!!!! Whoo hoo!

Rhonda; you ROCKED!Yah! Wave 3!!

I was on the Orange bus. What color where you? All the girls from my Wave rocked. One girl almost fainted right on the spot... was that you? :D

I am sooooo happy for you! I'm a "first timer" and I recommend Conference to all (especially) newcomers to PC.

You meet so many people just like you; more advanced than you; and less experienced too. There was one woman who was "hearing impared" & many "physically impared"; what an inspiration!

Belinda Ellsworth! OMG:eek: She (alone) is worth the whole trip!!! If you know anyone who has her recorded workshops; borrow them! If you can get her, GET HER to come to your area! She is amazingly motivating! The best workshop I took! Packed to the rafters! Laughing! Writing as fast as our fingers can move! I could have listened and learned from her the whole 3 days!!!

Next year is crazy for me (life). But my goal is Leadership in January (recruit & qualify 2+) and hopefully I can squeeze in Conference again.

One big thing I learned (if I must choose just one) TALK TO ANYONE, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME. Don't tell them you sell PC first thing. Compliment them (or their children); mention why you are there "buying food, clothes, etc" for my fabulous job"; then go gently into PC. It worked for me right away on my last day in Chicago! I got a catalog show from a fellow passenger on my flight home:D

Congrats again Rhonda!

WOW! You will have alot of fun opening those boxes. How lucky!!
You have to tell us what you grabbed!

Thank you for all the congratulations everyone and Congratulations Amanda. You'll have to let us know if you get your boxes tomorrow. I live near Fort Wayne. I was on the 6:45 a.m. tour on the blue bus. I was in shock when they called my name. I didn't say a word at first. I just stood their w/my mouth open. They had to say, "Is there a number 38 here." I finally came to my senses and said, "Yes, I'm here." I was shaking so much.

Well I got my boxes today - Yes all 27!!

The UPS man came to the door and asked my daughter if we had a dock he could pull up to (too funny)! He couldn't believe I received all those boxes. He said he looked at his truck today and the guys at the loading dock said they all go to one adderss. He piled it all in the garage. We took a picture of me in front of all the boxes. I'll try to post it here tomorrow. I don't have time tonight.

My daugther and I had so much fun opening the boxes. I got $4,646 worth of products!!!! I got every piece of Executive Cookware, the roasting pan, and tons of professional and generation II cookware. I'll post the complete list here if everyone wants to see it. I'll have to type it up.

I'm so tired after getting back from Conference I haven't even opened the product boxes yet (I know hard to believe). I'll probably start doing that tomorrow. I got so many things I wanted and can use for my business. Some of the items I do have, but it will be great to have them for incentives for hosts and any recruits I get. Or I can use them for prizes when I work fair booths.

I still can't believe it. I think someone need to pinch me! I have no idea where I'm going to store all of these items. We may not be pulling the van in the garage for a long time!

Conference was so much fun! Everyone should sign up for Conference Club and plan on going next year.

I am so jealous! You will have fun. I can all ready tell.

Just in case you didn't know, you can join conference club so the amount doesn't seem so overwhelming next July. You can sign up at Consultant's Corner. They take it out of your montly commission. I think it is $19 per month to have enough for registration, but you can do up to $41 so you will have $500 for conference 2007. I did registration this year and that was a big help. Shooting for the $500 so it seems like I am going for free next year. Don't know about you guys, but if I never see it, then I can't spend it!!!

We have a deaf consultant in our cluster and one that is Hearing Impaired. The deaf girl had 2 sign interpertors (sp?) with her. She is such an inspiration. Think of the number of times that we've all complained about making our business work. It's unreal to me the kind of courage she possesses. I approached her at the end of closing session and spoke with her. She was very touched as was her director and entire cluster. They've all taken the time and put forth the effort to learn sign language, too. It truly was amazing. Now every time I start to complain or make excuses, I think of her and remind myself, that if she can do this business then I certainly should be able to work it.

Too funny Tara!! I am also a "if I can't see it, I can't spend it girl!!" We are due to move next July (my husband is a US Marine) so imagine how nice it will be for me to get on a plane to Chicago while he and the kids get ready for the move!! LOL!!!

If you are having trouble storing all your stuff i would be glad to take some off your hands! I can store it in my kitchen!

Hi Sarah,

Too funny! Actually I have a lot of people who would take it off my hands! I did find room on top of my pop-up trailer for now. Most of the products I received are duplicates (besides the cookware). I'm going to use them for incentives for my hosts and hoping to get some recruits out of it. I'm going to offer items for free once they qualify. I've decided to keep the Executive Cookware for myself - it's just too nice! I used the double griddle last weekend. Oh my gosh, I could not believe how evenly it cooked and I have an old electric stove. I thought for sure it would have just a little bit of a hot spot on both ends, but it didn't. It's going to be so easy to sell them at my shows now. I really like to have personal experience with items I sell.

I haven't made room for the cookware yet, but I hope to this weekend. Life has been crazy since I got back from conference!

I am so happy for you. Enjoy all of it.
Shannon

Thanks Shannon! I'm still in shock over it. When they called my number out I didn't even yell at first - I just stood there. Then they said, "Is there a number 38." I finally woke up and started yelling, "It's me." I wish I had a picture of video of my face!

1. How did you win 27 mystery boxes?

The Pampered Chef Successful Shopping Spree promotion gave customers the opportunity to win mystery boxes by making qualifying purchases during a specific time frame. The more you shopped, the more chances you had to win.

2. What items were included in the mystery boxes?

The items included in the mystery boxes were a surprise, but they were all high-quality Pampered Chef products. Some examples of items that may have been included are kitchen gadgets, cookware, and food storage containers.

3. Can I choose the items in my mystery boxes?

No, the items in the mystery boxes were pre-selected and cannot be changed or exchanged. However, we guarantee that all items included are from Pampered Chef and are of excellent quality.

4. How long do I have to redeem my mystery boxes?

The mystery boxes must be redeemed within the specified time frame stated in the promotion. If the boxes are not redeemed within this time, they will be forfeited.

5. Are there any additional costs associated with redeeming the mystery boxes?

No, there are no additional costs associated with redeeming the mystery boxes. However, shipping and handling fees may apply depending on your location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
Replies
Views
jujubug
Replies
Views
chefjanet
  • Mama2bowbaby
  • General Chat