• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Wasn't Sure Where to Put This, But, as of 8/4, I Have Finally

In summary, August 4th is a significant date for Pampered Chef as it marks the launch of their highly anticipated new product, "I Wasn't Sure Where to Put This, But, as of 8/4, I Have Finally". This versatile kitchen tool is designed to make cooking and food preparation easier and more efficient, and is backed by a satisfaction guarantee. It was created based on customer and consultant feedback and is compatible with most types of cookware. To clean and care for the product, it is recommended to hand-wash it with warm, soapy water and avoid using the dishwasher.
cheferikab
Gold Member
I wasn't sure where to put this, but, as of 8/4, I have finally QUALIFIED!

I am so excited. I was hoping to get an email, but I looked on the Performance tracker on CC and saw my qualification date. YEAH!

Thanks Linda!

I am probably rushing things, but does anyone know when I should expect to have full online ordering and wedding registries available? I am ready to jump on it!

Probably later today or tomorrow. Congrats!

Congratulations!!

ththcheerleader.gif
ththcheerleader.gif
ththcheerleader.gif

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/party0042.gif

ththcheerleader.gif
ththcheerleader.gif
ththcheerleader.gif

Congratulations!!

that is always great news..I hope to follow in your footsteps soon..

Great job! Congratulations!:) :)

Congratulations, great job. How long did it end up taking you?

Way to go. Make sure to reward yourself. How 'bout some chocolate?

Way to go!
Make sure to reward yourself. How 'bout some chocolate?

Keep up the good work! :):)
I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me the strength. Phil. 4:13

Woo hoo! Congratulations!

Thanks everyone!It took me a little less than 60 days. Probably too long, but my bookings have been really slow.

Congratulations!!! Keep up the good work and your dreams will come true!

Congrats!!! I just quailified too, on July 29th!!! It was a big relief. I think I am going to spend my PC dollars on some new fall samples!Congrats again!!!

Congrats!!! Way to go to all the newly qualified!

WOO HOO!!! Congrats to everyone!! :)

Related to I Wasn't Sure Where to Put This, But, as of 8/4, I Have Finally

What is the significance of August 4th in relation to Pampered Chef?

August 4th marks the date when our brand new product, "I Wasn't Sure Where to Put This, But, as of 8/4, I Have Finally" was officially launched. This product has been highly anticipated by our customers and consultants alike, and we are excited to finally share it with everyone.

What is "I Wasn't Sure Where to Put This, But, as of 8/4, I Have Finally"?

"I Wasn't Sure Where to Put This, But, as of 8/4, I Have Finally" is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for a variety of cooking, baking, and food preparation tasks. It is designed to make your time in the kitchen easier and more efficient.

What sets "I Wasn't Sure Where to Put This, But, as of 8/4, I Have Finally" apart from other Pampered Chef products?

This product was specifically created based on feedback from our customers and consultants. It addresses common kitchen challenges and offers innovative solutions. Additionally, "I Wasn't Sure Where to Put This, But, as of 8/4, I Have Finally" is made with high-quality materials and is backed by our satisfaction guarantee.

Can "I Wasn't Sure Where to Put This, But, as of 8/4, I Have Finally" be used with all types of cookware?

Yes, this product is designed to be compatible with most types of cookware. It is recommended to check the product description for specific details, as some cookware materials may require special care.

How do I clean and care for "I Wasn't Sure Where to Put This, But, as of 8/4, I Have Finally"?

The best way to clean this product is by hand-washing it with warm, soapy water. It is not recommended to put it in the dishwasher as it may damage the product. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing it in a cool, dry place.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leftymac
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Stephanie Fisher
  • lraspante
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
Replies