• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Want to Tie-In My Birthday With a Special...

In summary, Chef Bobby is offering a free Mix 'N Chop with every $50 order and a free Prep Bowl with every $60 order. Hosts in April will pay no tax on their order, and if their order is under $60, they will get the item for free.
Jessamary
I'm going to turn 30 in March and I'd love to offer my March hosts something special to celebrate. I thought about 30%, but 30% off what? And that seems a little high.

Anyone have any ideas for a special having to do with the number 30?

My birthday is tomorrow and I am having a one day birthday special. Anything in our catty is 15% off.

Extra discount on their order to equal 30% off?

So, if they get a 20% discount, you will add an extra 10% off.

OR for guests - if they spend $30, they get a free SB....or something like that....

how about a free gift for every $30 dollars spent. like a small bamboo spoon, twixit clip, scraper.
this would probably have to be for guests though.

Offer 30% off a baking item since the special is baking. Ex. the baker's roller, or anything on pages 41-45.

I would like to do somethng too. I turn 30 on Feb 3rd. I couldn't think of anything. 30% is definitely too high. Maybe I'll offer something for booking a show on my bday and like a free gift for every $30 spent for any order placed on my bday. That might work. We'll see how it goes.

One year, I did birthday candy bars for my birthday. I got wrappers from The Booster (I don't think they carry the birthday ones anymore, though), and put a sticker on the inside of each with some little special. Every ADULT at shows got one (that was a big deal because I had a couple of shows in a group that tends to bring their kids to everything), and could use the coupon on the sticker on their bar. I included things like: free SBRC, free shipping, free goodie with $40 order, etc.

I did this on my PWS:

January 7th is my birthday!! Help me celebrate with these special offers!

*Order between January 1 and January 7 and receive FREE shipping.

*My favorite product is the Mix 'N Chop. Receive it FREE with every $50 order.

*And because I think everyone should have them - get the Prep Bowls at 20% off.

Call me to place your order.

ChefJWarren said:
I did this on my PWS:

January 7th is my birthday!! Help me celebrate with these special offers!

*Order between January 1 and January 7 and receive FREE shipping.

*My favorite product is the Mix 'N Chop. Receive it FREE with every $50 order.

*And because I think everyone should have them - get the Prep Bowls at 20% off.

Call me to place your order.

How did it work out for you?

The 30% off might be too much. But, I like the idea of a discount or something for free when you spend $30.

Nada! Oh well, it was worth a try!

I am looking forward to doing this in September when my bday rolls around again. I like the idea of something free with each $30 spent... I can offer it to Cooking Show attendees and maybe encourage more attendance...

I just started a show to celebrate my third year as a consultant in February. It's going to be a fundraiser for an animal rescue. I offered free shipping and if someone books a show in Feb I will give an extra 10% to the 60 already offered. If their 60% host item is under $50, I will let them have it for free.

Oh by the way: Happy Birthday to all of you! I wish I could be 30 in March. I was 25 years ago.

Chef Bobby said:
Oh by the way: Happy Birthday to all of you! I wish I could be 30 in March. I was 25 years ago.

Thanks Chef Bobby! I'm kinda looking forward to being 30. I have three kids and I'm tired of the "You have three kids and you're HOW old?" comments. :D

Jessamary said:
Thanks Chef Bobby! I'm kinda looking forward to being 30. I have three kids and I'm tired of the "You have three kids and you're HOW old?" comments. :D

You need to listen to the country music song "You're Going To Miss This"!

Chef Bobby said:

Glad to know there are other consultants on the "best side" of 50! LOL! I celebrated my 30th 26 years ago and had my one and only child in January after I turned 30 in September!

My 40th birthday is in APRIL ... and since it's so close to April 15 I think I am going to do a combo of "tax freedom day" and "the big 4-0"The first 4 people who place an order with me between April 1 and April 11 will pay NO TAX.Hosts in April will pay no tax on their order, and if their show is $400 in guest sales, they will also pay nothing for their host special.Think it's worth a shot?

Well this is a rough draft of what I'm doing for my bday specials. If you all want to take a look and tell me what you think. And all you 79 babies feel free to adapt to yours!!:)

Attachments

• Birthday Specials.doc
    24 KB · Views: 357
How about 30 cent S&H for all orders placed via email or phone??? Then combine orders as much as you can.

kcmckay said:
Well this is a rough draft of what I'm doing for my bday specials. If you all want to take a look and tell me what you think. And all you 79 babies feel free to adapt to yours!!:)

I forgot to put something for any individual orders placed on my birthday. Maybe I could do $0.30 shipping on all individual orders placed on my birthday/that week??

Here's what I did...well, if I can figure out how to post it.

Attachments

• Happy Birthday to Me - ow.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 315
Jessamary said:

I spent my 30th in the hospital giving birth to my 3rd! That's not too young to have 3 if you ask me! Love the birthday idea, I might try to work it in to my march also, that is my birthday. I will be Brennan + 30!:D:balloon:

kcmckay said:

Well I've updated my bday special one and am pretty content but still welcome any feedback. I'm also putting in my super bowl flyer that might need more tweaking though.

Attachments

• Birthday Specials.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 408
  • Super Bowl Mystery Host Show.doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 374

1. Can I customize my birthday tie-in party with Pampered Chef products?

Yes, absolutely! Our Pampered Chef consultants can help you create a personalized party experience that incorporates our high-quality kitchen products. From themed decorations to customized recipes, we can help make your birthday celebration one to remember.

2. How far in advance do I need to plan my birthday tie-in party?

We recommend planning your birthday tie-in party at least 4-6 weeks in advance to ensure availability of our products and consultants. However, we understand that sometimes things come up last minute, so we will do our best to accommodate your party even with shorter notice.

3. Can I earn free products as the host of a birthday tie-in party?

Yes, as the host of a Pampered Chef party, you are eligible to earn free products based on the total sales from your party. Our consultants can provide you with more information on our generous host rewards program.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions for birthday tie-in parties?

Yes, we offer special deals and promotions for birthday tie-in parties. These may include discounts on select products or free gifts with purchase. Our consultants can provide you with more information on the current promotions available for your party.

5. Can I have my birthday tie-in party at a specific location?

Yes, you can choose to have your party at a location of your choice, whether it's your own home, a friend's house, or a community center. Our consultants are also able to host virtual parties if an in-person gathering is not possible. We want to make sure your party is convenient and comfortable for you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • KCPChef