• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Waited Two Weeks for a Payment That Never Came...

In summary, if you have not received your payment after waiting two weeks, it could be due to a delay in processing or an issue with your account information. It is best to contact customer service for help. If your payment does not arrive at all, you can check your account information or contact customer service to report the missing payment. Unfortunately, there is no tracking system for payments, but customer service can help you locate it. You can also request a new payment if the original one never arrived by contacting customer service. It is recommended to wait the full two weeks before reaching out to customer service about a missing payment.
DebbieJ
...and now someone else's card was declined!

UGH!! I don't normally do this, but I held a show open waiting for a past host to give me her payment. She was ordering the SEctional Server as the booking benefit. She is also a recruit lead, so I wanted to be nice.

Well, two weeks have gone by so I left a final message last night for her to call me by 10 p.m. (after several promises from her that she would call me with her debit card #) or I was turning the show in without her order. It really made no difference to me as we make no commission on those items and it did not affect the host's FPV. And I have a show Saturday where she is the past host, so she has another chance to purchase if she wants.

So I turned it in this morning and now I just got back from dropping my son off and checked my email and it's ON HOLD!!!! One of the cards from an outside order was declined. UGH!!!! I've had problems with debit cards not going through, so I hope that's it.

Just had to vent!

Aw... that stinks, Deb. I hope it's just a debit card issue, and not an actual bad card.

Dontcha just hate when that happens? Hope it all works out for you, Deb!

Dear god Deb!! What is with your shows lately? This is a different one b/c the other was placed as individual orders, right?

Yep, this was a different one!

OH man, So sorry!! I hope it works out for you.;)

1. Why haven't I received my payment after waiting two weeks?

There could be a few reasons for this. It's possible that there was a delay in processing the payment or that there was an issue with your account information. We recommend contacting our customer service team for assistance.

2. What happens if my payment never arrives?

If your payment does not arrive after the expected time frame, we recommend checking your account information to ensure it is correct. You can also contact our customer service team for further assistance and to report the missing payment.

3. Is there a way to track my payment?

Unfortunately, we do not have a tracking system for payments. However, if you are concerned about a missing payment, our customer service team can help you track it down.

4. Can I request a new payment if my original one never arrived?

Yes, you can request a new payment if your original one never arrived. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with this process.

5. How long should I wait before contacting customer service about a missing payment?

We recommend waiting the full two weeks before contacting customer service about a missing payment. If the payment still has not arrived after this time frame, our team will be happy to assist you further.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Eftilly
  • Shawnna