• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Took 2 Tele-Classes This Week and They Were Both

In summary, the conversation discusses the benefits of tele-classes, which are telephone workshops on business topics offered by Pampered Chef. These classes are free and recorded versions are available for those who cannot attend live. The schedule for tele-classes can be found on Consultant's Corner and in the monthly Consultant News newsletter. The conversation also mentions the frustration of dealing with disruptive participants during live tele-classes and the possibility of finding recordings of previous sessions. Overall, the conversation highlights the valuable training opportunities provided by Pampered Chef for its consultants.
finley1991
I took 2 tele-classes this week and they were both AWESOME!!!!

Don't forget about this great resource! Plus they are FREE! And if you forget to register, call in at the right time anyway... usually there is room!

I always enjoyed the tele classes but they don't offer very many in the evening or weekends. I know Consultants volunteer to do them and they have family commitments and/or shows themselves. Sometimes I will listen to the recorded versions. It is great that training is offered to us. Another reason why PC is THE BEST!!!!!

*Dumb Question Alert*

What's a tele-class??????

Tele-classes are telephone workshops on business topics. You can see the schedule on Consultant's Corner, under Consultant Training. If you can't fit a live one into your schedule, many are recorded and can be downloaded.

Very cool! My cluster meetings are like an hour away, and I went to one meeting and I didn't get very much out of it, it wasn't worth a two hours rountrip of my time! But teleclasses sound awesome! I will def check it out. So the live calls, do they allow you to ask questions, etc.??? Just like a real meeting!

the leaders have an outline they have to follow, but there is usually time at the end for Q&A. One of my pet peeves is when the leader says to hold questions for the end, and someone keeps asking them, getting the whole course off-track. :rolleyes: If you take a live one and get a "dud" session, check to see if there's a recording of that topic. Those are typically selected based on good content (like the Conference recordings).

The teleclass schedule is also in your Consultant News each month.

Actually, it's only included in the Director edition of the newsletter. But the monthly calendar is on CC, with the other Tele Class info.

Good to know! Thanks Ann! :)

Related to I Took 2 Tele-Classes This Week and They Were Both

1. What is the purpose of taking tele-classes with Pampered Chef?

The purpose of taking tele-classes with Pampered Chef is to learn new cooking techniques, recipes, and kitchen tips from experienced consultants. These tele-classes are also a great way to connect with other Pampered Chef customers and consultants from the comfort of your own home.

2. How do I sign up for a tele-class with Pampered Chef?

You can sign up for a tele-class by visiting our website and browsing our calendar of upcoming classes. Simply select the class you are interested in and click "Sign Up" to register. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant to sign up for a class.

3. Are there any materials or ingredients I need for the tele-class?

Most tele-classes with Pampered Chef do not require any special materials or ingredients. However, some classes may suggest certain kitchen tools or ingredients to have on hand. This information will be provided in the class description when you sign up.

4. Can I ask questions during the tele-class?

Yes, you are encouraged to ask questions during the tele-class. Our consultants are happy to answer any questions or provide additional tips and advice. You can either ask your question verbally during the class or type it in the chat box provided.

5. What if I can't attend the tele-class live?

If you are unable to attend the tele-class live, don't worry! All of our classes are recorded and available for viewing on our website. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant to request a recording of the class. This way, you can still learn and benefit from the class at a time that is convenient for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • cookingwithdawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies