• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Download Tele-Classes and Conference Recordings to Your I-Pod!

In summary, you can easily download tele-classes and conference recordings to your I-Pod by connecting it to your computer and accessing your Pampered Chef account. You can also download them from any device as long as you have access to your account and your I-Pod is connected. There are no additional fees for downloading and once downloaded, you can listen to them without an internet connection. The availability of the files for download is dependent on their availability on your Pampered Chef account.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I posted about this in the chat box the other day and someone said it was a great idea. Since I usually don't have time at home to listen to certain tele-classes and conference recordings, I have downloaded several of them onto my I-pod! I usually listen to music at work but it's been great to listen to these. I just listened to Don Funt's Be a Master Seller, he has such great ideas. Especially one of his teleclasses, if you don't have time to take them live, download and listen to them. If you have a long drive for the holidays or even the flight to Denver for Leadership, download them. I currently have 31 on my I-pod!

I don't have an i-Pod yet (hoping for Christmas this year), so I saved them to my computer and then burned them to a CD which I listen to in my van when I'm driving to shows far away or whatever.

I did that too, and have been able to listen to most of them at least twice through. I can't wait for the new Leadership 09 seminars when they become available. :)

what a great idea, I'm never in the car long, but if I could put a CD in and listen as I'm in there, it just might work for me!

How long does it take to download them onto your computer and then to your Ipod or cd?

Depends on your internet connection for downloading them. My did take a little while but not too long.

oh man! i didnt even know you could do this! i was thinking about getting some books on tape to listen to while i run. but that would be even better!

Hi there! I saw your post about downloading tele-classes and conference recordings to your I-Pod and I couldn't agree more - it's such a great idea! I'm so glad you were able to take advantage of it and listen to Don Funt's Be a Master Seller. I agree, he has some amazing ideas and it's so convenient to be able to listen to these recordings while on the go. I also love your suggestion about downloading them for long drives or flights - it's the perfect way to make the most of your time and continue learning and growing as a consultant. I currently have 31 recordings on my I-Pod as well and I'm always looking for more to add. Thanks for sharing this great tip! Happy listening!

1. What is the process for downloading tele-classes and conference recordings to my I-Pod?

The process for downloading tele-classes and conference recordings to your I-Pod is simple. First, make sure your I-Pod is connected to your computer. Then, log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the tele-class or conference recording you wish to download. Next, click on the download button and select the option to download to your I-Pod. The file will be transferred to your I-Pod and you can access it anytime.

2. Can I download tele-classes and conference recordings to my I-Pod from any device?

Yes, you can download tele-classes and conference recordings to your I-Pod from any device as long as you have access to your Pampered Chef account and your I-Pod is connected to the device. You can also use your phone or tablet to access your Pampered Chef account and download the files to your I-Pod.

3. Are there any additional fees for downloading tele-classes and conference recordings to my I-Pod?

No, there are no additional fees for downloading tele-classes and conference recordings to your I-Pod. As long as you have an active Pampered Chef account, you can access and download any tele-classes and conference recordings for free.

4. Can I listen to the downloaded tele-classes and conference recordings without an internet connection?

Yes, you can listen to the downloaded tele-classes and conference recordings without an internet connection. Once the files are downloaded to your I-Pod, you can access and listen to them anytime, anywhere without the need for an internet connection.

5. How long will the tele-classes and conference recordings be available for download?

The tele-classes and conference recordings will be available for download as long as they are available on your Pampered Chef account. If a tele-class or conference recording is removed from your account, it will no longer be available for download.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• monica_sweetconsultant
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
carrdinal
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • esavvymom