• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Win Big Today: Check Out Our Sweepstakes!

In summary, The Pampered Chef is having a sweepstakes where anyone 18 and over can enter, regardless of whether or not they are registered with The Pampered Chef. There are two ways to enter the sweepstakes, either by going to www.pamperedchef.com/Sweepstakes or clicking on a link through our Wedding Registry Home Page. Winners will be randomly chosen in three separate drawings on April 30, 2007, May 31, 2007, and June 30, 2007.
floccies
I thought the sweepstakes started today? Is there anything that the customer can see on the website to give them more information about it?

What sweepstakes?? I'm confused.

They do start today...hmm, I thought that there would be something on our PWS's under Wedding Registry :( ...This is what the March CN said:The Ultimate Well-Stocked Kitchen SweepstakesWhen: March 15-June 30Who: Anyone 18 and over can enter, regardless of whether or not they are registered with The Pampered Chef®.How: There are two ways to enter the sweepstakes:
1. Go to www.pamperedchef.com/Sweepstakes.
OR
2. Click on a link through our Wedding Registry Home Page.
Winners: Three lucky winners will be randomly chosen, one each in three separate drawings on April 30, 2007, May 31, 2007 and June 30, 2007.

Last edited:
Is it only for people getting married? It doesn't actually say that if you are going through the entry process

It is posted on the main page before login.

It does start today if you go to your PW and click on Wedding Registry it is there. And anyone over 18 can enter, regardless of whether or not they are registered with The Pampered Chef, as stated in Consultant News. I thought I read that there would be an e-mail we could send out through our PW but, have not seen one. Does anyone remember reading this or do I just having wishful thinking?

I read the rules and I did not see anywhere that it specifed that you must be getting married. It does seem to be up and running.

I do remember seeing something about an email but do not see anyting in customer connection. Maybe it will show up tomorrow.

I had kind of forgotten about that...I'm pretty sure they are just trying to drive traffic in, so it doesn't matter if you're getting married or registering or not...I'll have to send my fan-dam to it!

Does anyone know if they are using the entries to create leads? I don't like that my name isn't going to be "attached" to anyone I have enter the sweepstakes.

I would hope that they aren't going to send information to them directing them to the main website....thus putting them in the home office lead pool.

There is a box for them to check that they heard it from a consultant but no place to enter the consultant's name.

Anyone know those details?

I read somewhere specifically that you do not have to be engaged or anything to enter.

I entered my mom the other day. I when to my website and clicked on "Wedding Registry" and there were icon up about the Sweepstake and if you click on them it took me to the registration page.

I also send out an email to all of my address book telling them to go to my website to enter and telling them when they could enter and all. I think I am going to send it out once a month to remind them to vote once each month.

I had a fellow consultant send me this to give to folks.

Trish in Texas
Future Director

Attachments

• Well-Stocked Kitchen Sweepstakes 2a.doc
    583.5 KB · Views: 320
Trish1953 said:
I had a fellow consultant send me this to give to folks.

Trish in Texas
Future Director

Love it! Thanks :)

What are the prizes for the "Win Big Today: Check Out Our Sweepstakes!"?

The prizes for the sweepstakes vary, but can include sets of Pampered Chef cookware, kitchen gadgets, and gift cards. Check the sweepstakes page for the current prizes being offered.

How do I enter the "Win Big Today: Check Out Our Sweepstakes!"?

To enter the sweepstakes, simply fill out the entry form on the sweepstakes page with your name, email address, and any other required information. You may also have the option to earn additional entries by completing certain tasks, such as sharing the sweepstakes on social media.

When does the "Win Big Today: Check Out Our Sweepstakes!" end?

The end date for the sweepstakes will be listed on the sweepstakes page. Be sure to enter before the deadline to be eligible to win!

How will I know if I win the "Win Big Today: Check Out Our Sweepstakes!"?

If you are chosen as a winner, you will be notified via email. Be sure to check your inbox (and spam folder) regularly to see if you have won.

Do I need to make a purchase to enter the "Win Big Today: Check Out Our Sweepstakes!"?

No, a purchase is not necessary to enter the sweepstakes. However, some sweepstakes may offer additional entries for making a purchase or completing certain tasks. These will be listed on the sweepstakes page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christ Follower
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • shelly.nurse