• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Think This Is a Dumb Question But...

However, if you want the full set of Professional cookware you will have to use two half price options. Almost all of the combos in the back changed. When you first enter a show and put in the show date, that is the date that is used to determine the benefits. You have the following month to send in a show for it to count for the host to receive those benefits and for the guests to receive the guests benefits. Since it was a February show, you have until the end of March to turn it in. It will be treated as a February show for your host and guests.
PamperedPrincess74
I have a show tonight and one tomorrow night. They will not close the night of the show as both have told me they have several outside orders. Even though they won't close until March something, will they still be able to order the cookware specials (including the half price 10 piece Professional)? The whole reason one person booked was because she wanted the 10 piece for $220 and the other one is also considering buying this set (plus she wants the 60% off). I don't want to go back now and tell them that the only set that 's half price is $150 more (even though it IS better!). Can they still get the half price specials on this set even though the new half price specials start March 1? I really pushed for Feb. shows because of the cookware special and the PanORama (I REALLY want all 12 pieces!). I understand I won't get double points if not submitted in Feb, but I was at least hoping they'd still be able to get the cookware they wanted!

It's not a dumb question at all!! There is a place to enter what month the show is for, that's where you want to make it a Feb. show.
The cookware set is always one of the half price combination, so the host can take advantage of this anytime!
The executive cookware is only $65 more for a 12 piece compared to the 10 piece professional ($220 vs $285).
The only thing that changes from Feb to March is the 60% off open stock cookware items. You can still submit February shows after March 1, you just won't get the double panorama points!

Hope this helps clarify things for you!!

Oh ok. I didn't realize it would still be a half price option. Thank goodness!

Thanks for the info. I also didn't realize that I had added the 12 piece Executive set wrong. I'm having a bad day!

Starting March 1st (doen't matter if your show is dated February) the Combo becomes the Executive only. So if you want the full set of professional you will have to use two half price options. Almost all of the combos in the back changed.
Hope this clarifies a little. Check your new catalog in the back.

When you first enter a show and put in the show date, that is the date that is used to determine the benefits. You have the following month to send in a show for it to count for the host to receive those benefits and for the guests to receive the guests benefits. Since it was a February show, you have until the end of March to turn it in. It will be treated as a February show for your host and guests.

The impact to you of course is the show is treated as a March show for commissions and you will not receive double Golden Treasures points. Since Pan-O-Rama goes until the end of May, you will still receive points for it. When you are submitting your show and you choose the month for it being submitted, that month only determines which month will reflect that show in your Pampered Partner reports.

Hope that help clarify this for you. It can be a little confusing at first.

Clarifying the cookware issue!!
cheftiffany said:
Starting March 1st (doen't matter if your show is dated February) the Combo becomes the Executive only. So if you want the full set of professional you will have to use two half price options. Almost all of the combos in the back changed.
Hope this clarifies a little. Check your new catalog in the back.
For shows held and dated February the half price combination cookware is the Professional Cookware even if the show is submitted in March!

February hosts can choose to use 2 half price items to get both sets of Executive cookware if they want.

For shows held after March first the half price combination cookware is the Executive Cookware.

What is "I Think This Is a Dumb Question But..."?

"I Think This Is a Dumb Question But..." is a collection of common questions that people may feel embarrassed or hesitant to ask. It is a way to encourage open communication and eliminate the fear of judgment.

Why is it important to have a collection like this?

Having a collection like "I Think This Is a Dumb Question But..." promotes a supportive and inclusive environment where individuals feel comfortable asking questions without fear of being judged or ridiculed. It also helps to improve understanding and knowledge among colleagues.

Who can use "I Think This Is a Dumb Question But..."?

Anyone can use "I Think This Is a Dumb Question But..."! It is a valuable resource for both new and experienced individuals in any field, as it covers a wide range of topics and addresses common questions that many people may have.

How can I contribute to "I Think This Is a Dumb Question But..."?

If you have a question that you think others may also have but are hesitant to ask, you can submit it to "I Think This Is a Dumb Question But..." for consideration. Your question may help others who are also seeking clarification on the same topic.

Is "I Think This Is a Dumb Question But..." only for work-related questions?

No, "I Think This Is a Dumb Question But..." is not limited to work-related questions. It can cover any topic or subject that people may feel embarrassed or hesitant to ask about. The goal is to promote open communication and eliminate the fear of judgment in all aspects of life.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• iteachncook
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • PamperedPrincess74
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
fruit76loop
  • IAmChefJ