• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Think the Irs Is Gonna Freak!

In summary, the author did their income tax and it was easy. They claimed a profit of almost $200 and now they just need to remember to save their money for their vacation to Florida.
candiejayne
I just did my income tax! yay! I have never completed one before April 1st before! I was kinda scared since I have never had to do a business income before, but it was quite easy! I did so well in my 2 months 1 week of business that I claimed a profit of almost $200! woohoo! Now, I just need to remember to SAVE that money I'm getting back for my vacation to Florida this year!

Are you sure you counted everything? I can't imagine not having so few expenses! WTG...I think!

I counted everything I had. My PC$ earned put me over. I didn't realized I did so well though. I double checked all of my recipts, all of my mileage, and rethought to make sure I had everything, and I did.

Now keep that in mind as a great recruiting point!

Our taxes got rejected yesterday by the IRS... b/c I forgot to change my name at the social security office when I got married.. DUH!!!

I am worried about the name change thing, too! I did change my SS card and drivers license but still have the business and bank accounts in my maiden name legally. I hope it doesn't make me look sketchy:cool:

I have shown a profit every year. I have never been able to take a loss. I keep up with everything I can think of but never come up with enough to show a loss. But then I am not a fan of "spend money to make money" so I spend as little as possible.

Way to go on getting them done early!!!

I am the opposite this year. Normally I am sittin gon GO when my husband's W2 gets here but this year I am lagging behind. I am hoping to have them done by this weekend though.

1. What is "I Think the Irs Is Gonna Freak!"?

"I Think the Irs Is Gonna Freak!" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that features delicious, easy-to-make recipes that are perfect for busy families.

2. Are the recipes in "I Think the Irs Is Gonna Freak!" healthy?

Yes, the recipes in "I Think the Irs Is Gonna Freak!" are designed to be both delicious and healthy. They use fresh, wholesome ingredients and provide options for different dietary restrictions.

3. Can I purchase "I Think the Irs Is Gonna Freak!" online?

Yes, you can purchase "I Think the Irs Is Gonna Freak!" through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find it at select retail stores.

4. How many recipes are included in "I Think the Irs Is Gonna Freak!"?

There are over 50 recipes in "I Think the Irs Is Gonna Freak!" that cover a variety of meals and dietary preferences. There are also tips and tricks for meal planning and making mealtime easier.

5. Are there any vegetarian or vegan recipes in "I Think the Irs Is Gonna Freak!"?

Yes, "I Think the Irs Is Gonna Freak!" includes a section specifically for vegetarian and vegan recipes. There are also options for adapting other recipes to fit these dietary preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • esavvymom