• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Think That Is so Great That You Stuck to Your Business Policies,

In summary, Pets?In summary, we have three rescue guinea pigs, an outdoor cat, and an indoor cat. We are looking for a basset hound to put in our back yard, and we have two dogs and a cat.
DebPC
Staff member
How's everyone doing???Did most of your hosts this month take aHow's everyone doing???
Did most of your hosts this month take a cookware set?

I just submitted a show today - neither the host nor the past host wanted the cookware!!! I did have another host who got a set and then added the 8" saute pan. I also had a catalog host get the 10" Stainless.I have received the 12" Covered Stainless and am working on getting the rest of the Stainless because I have all the Executive.

Just about every host and past host chose cookware!! WOO HOO! I'll have all the SS by mid-October! ...then I'll start working on getting pieces to use as incentives for the team or hosts.

My hosts are all going for the cookware too...including one who went ahead and got every piece of the SS:). I've redeemed points for the 5/7pc SS, the 12" SS, the Exec 12" and Stir-Fry. I love the idea of using pieces as incentives, Beth.

Just about every host and past host has chosen to take cookware - two hosts have taken entire sets! So far I have gotten the 12" covered SS skillet...I have not yet decided what to get with the rest f my points. I am hoping I can get my dad to install my hanging pot-rack before the end of Pan O Rama...so that I can order my stuff and not have to worry about fitting anything more into my cabinets!! LOL

I have a host with a catalog show for September still out there. She e-mailed me today and said that the past host wants the 7 exec and the 8" Saute pan. The host also wants the 7 piece exec, PLUS she wants to get the 12 piece exec set for her son at 1/2 off because he was recently divorced and has nothing for his kitchen. Her catalog show is already over $600 with the past host order (just under $500 commissionable).

I am so excited!! :party: Not about the divorce of course, but more free cookware for me!!

I just had a recruit qualify so I got 500 extra points. I've earned over 4000 points. So far I redeemed for:
--12" SS covered skillet
--exec grill pan
--exec 12 qt stock pot
--exec square griddle

I may save up my points for the exec 5 pc (I got the 7 pc last pan o rama). Or just stock up on some 8" saute pans for incentives. We'll see....

Not sure how many more points I will get...

So far I've redeemed for the SS 12" Covered, Exec Stir-Fry Skillet and Exec 12-Qt Stockpot.

boy, I did much better at this the last time they did it. I think I only have about 2500 points and it's mostly from recruiting and conf. Not that I actually NEED any more cookware

dannyzmom said:
Just about every host and past host has chosen to take cookware - two hosts have taken entire sets! So far I have gotten the 12" covered SS skillet...I have not yet decided what to get with the rest f my points. I am hoping I can get my dad to install my hanging pot-rack before the end of Pan O Rama...so that I can order my stuff and not have to worry about fitting anything more into my cabinets!! LOL

What kind did you get. I REALLY want one but my wall space is non-existant and there's one place I can put it from the ceiling but DH is Mr. Unhandy.

bethcooks4u said:
What kind did you get. I REALLY want one but my wall space is non-existant and there's one place I can put it from the ceiling but DH is Mr. Unhandy.

Would yo ubelieve I got this pot rack at a garage sale for $5????
The lady was selling the farm! She had stunning furniture and clothing and accessories and all sorts of gorgeous stuff - she was unloading all of it for pennies.

Anyway - I finally got my step-dad to hang it up and it looks great. I just need to have DH paint the support beams so they blend in with the ceiling. Here's my step-dad just tightening it all up:

TestShots031.jpg

Meanwhile I got another 3000 in POR points so I need to figure out what all I am going to choose - I have just about everything Exec that I could want or need and I have everything SS that I want.

Here it is with the pots hanging on it:

TestShots1111Small.jpg

So just two boards nailed into the ceiling will hold all the pots??? Please be specific.

bethcooks4u said:
So just two boards nailed into the ceiling will hold all the pots??? Please be specific.

Oh gosh - I have no clue. My step-dad did it. I know he used a stud-finder and he secured the boards with bolts and then bolted the chains to the board...he used to be a general contracter before he retired so i know he did it securely - I just have no clue about the details of how it works.

...but the boards really look awful. I need to get DH to paint them.

That's a beautiful pot rack Carolyn...and for $5!? Woo-hoo!

legacypc46 said:
That's a beautiful pot rack Carolyn...and for $5!? Woo-hoo!

Thanks Leggy! I couldn't get over the price! And you shoul dsee the clothign I got from this gal - all TOP name brands - Lilly Pulitzer, Ralph Lauren - all fo r50c each. She is just my size so I got myself a great bunch of outfits that I was able to wear in Atlantis!!

That's amazing! Good for you! Don't cha just love finding a great deal!

Pets?What pets do you have in your household?

We've got an outdoor cat, a hermit crab and three rescued guinea pigs (well 2 were rescued from a really disgusting situation and the one was preggers so our third piggie is her daughter. She had a 2nd baby from that birth but he lives at my mom's house so he doesn't knock up his mom or sister :rolleyes: silly piggies)..

I have an indoor cat that once we get her fixed next month will be put outside. She is driving me CRAZY but my son refuses to get rid of her.

We are looking for a basset hound to get to put in our back yard. I ran over our dachshund :cry: a few months ago and we are ready for another one.

jrstephens said:
I have an indoor cat that once we get her fixed next month will be put outside. She is driving me CRAZY but my son refuses to get rid of her.

We are looking for a basset hound to get to put in our back yard. I ran over our dachshund :cry: a few months ago and we are ready for another one.

Our outdoor cat had been an indoor cat mostly (when I first got him from the SPCA he nearly drove me nuts with his behavior that could not be curbed with any discipline I tried - he was just sooooo needing attention, including at 2am when he'd gnaw on my fingers... or scratch and meow at the door to my room... he went to stay at my mom's outside for a year til I got the house we're in now and got him a friend)... along with our 2nd cat that after becoming an outdoor cat, must have found a house he preferred to ours. We were soooo tired of their antics like peeing in the wrong places (they were old enough to know better and not suffering from any malady other than being a cat), scratching our furniture to bits, breaking every one of our blinds and the tipper was laying in the guinea pig cage (we have a bit C&C cage for the girls and never had to put a top on it cuz it's so far off the floor until our one cat managed to find a way in - they were NOT amused :grumpy:)... after our house 'broke out' in fleas this past summer and it went from bad to worse while we were on vacation we put them outside... the fleas are gone too now, thankfully. Ugh... what a fiasco!

jrstephens said:

Oh and I'm so sorry to hear about your dachshund. :cry: My ex's daughter loves those little dogs (her mom had two when she was growing up and she has one of her own now)... I like dogs but lil ones. My hubby jokes that I like dogs so long as they're like cats. LOL

We have 2 indoor cats, a dog and 2 fish.

1 indoor cat

1 very cute puppy..pomeranian.

I have 2 dogs; a miniature pincsher named Abby and she is 6 and a cairn terrier mix named Kali and she is 9. I also have a black and white domestic short hair cat named Patches he is 8. and my children, do they count??? LOL

http://www.livingfemale.com/showthread.php?t=129Here's my answer. :)

I'm adopting my mom's dogs in a few weeks. Two Border Collies.

Nikkijo said:
1 very cute puppy..pomeranian.

awwwhhhhh, I sooo want one of those:(! DH says we cannot get another dog until our old one passes he's a chow. He's going to be 13 in March and we know he wont' be around alot longer.
My aunt has 2 dogs father and daugther that are half pom /half long hair chiuaua and I really want the father who looks like a pompom!
Or wait until she breeds the parents again so I can have a new puppy sometime in the future!:love0010:

I have a cat named Moe- Ron. I have about 50 fancy guppies- we don't name them. I have some dustbunnies that could probably be named...

We have a 75 gallon fish tank with lost of fish in them. We also have 4 1/2 month old Beagle named Rocco. He is great and I love him I just can't wait for him to stop the bitting stage. He only peed in the house a few times and is crate trained, I only work 5 hours a day and my dh comes home for lunch and lets him out.

He is wonderful for my son, he is an only child and really needed a pet. As well as my dh needed a pet. I grew up with dogs and cats my dh didn't so I was not into the dog thing at first but I am glad now we did get him.

We have an oscar fish and he is huge

No pets now- but we used to have ferrets and fish.

I have 1 dog - 9 year old yellow lab, named Blue;
2 cats -9 year old Mo-Jo and 7 year old Zoe.

I also have 2 grandpuppies who visit often, Lola and Reilly.

Related to I Think That Is so Great That You Stuck to Your Business Policies,

1. What is the most popular cookware set among your hosts this month?

The most popular cookware set among our hosts this month is the Ultimate 10-Piece Set. It includes all the essential pieces for everyday cooking and has received rave reviews from our customers.

2. Can I customize the cookware set that I receive as a host?

Yes, our hosts have the option to customize their cookware set based on their personal preferences. They can choose from a variety of different sizes, colors, and types of cookware to create their own unique set.

3. Are there any promotions or discounts available for hosts who take a cookware set?

Yes, we offer special discounts and promotions for hosts who choose to take a cookware set as their host reward. These promotions vary each month, so be sure to check with your consultant for the current offers.

4. What if I already have some of the pieces included in the cookware set?

No problem! Our hosts have the option to swap out any duplicate pieces in their cookware set for something else of equal value. Our goal is to make sure our hosts are completely satisfied with their reward.

5. Can I earn a cookware set as a host more than once?

Yes, our host rewards program allows you to earn a cookware set each time you host a qualifying party. So the more parties you host, the more opportunities you have to earn a new cookware set!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • JennyJennJen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies