• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Swear I Am Not a Computer Idiot!!!! :)But How Do I Use

In summary, the Pampered Chef website is user-friendly and easy to navigate. To make purchases, you can either create an account or checkout as a guest. If you have a promo code or discount, you can apply it during checkout. To track your order, log into your account and go to the "Orders" section. There is a 30-day money-back guarantee for returns or exchanges.
jcwarr
i swear i am not a computer idiot!!!! :)
but how do i use paypal????
i already have an account set up - but how do i let people pay me? thanks!!

Re: paypalThey go into their PayPal account and use the "Send money" link. Or you can send them a bill using the "Request money" link. All you need is the email address they want it billed to (some people - like me - have different email addresses affiliated with different PayPal accounts).

Re: paypalann - what would i do without you?!?!?!?! ;)
thank you!!!!!

Related to I Swear I Am Not a Computer Idiot!!!! :)But How Do I Use

1. How do I use the Pampered Chef website?

The Pampered Chef website is designed to be user-friendly and easy to navigate. To get started, simply go to www.pamperedchef.com and create an account. Once you have an account, you can browse products, add items to your cart, and checkout with ease.

2. Can I order products without having to create an account?

While we highly recommend creating an account for an easier shopping experience, you can also checkout as a guest. However, keep in mind that creating an account allows you to save your information for future purchases and access exclusive offers.

3. How do I redeem a promo code or discount on my order?

If you have a promo code or discount, you can apply it during the checkout process. Simply enter the code in the designated box and click "Apply." The discount will then be applied to your order total.

4. How do I track my order?

To track your order, log into your account and go to the "Orders" section. Here, you can view the status of your order and track the shipment. You will also receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number once your order has been shipped.

5. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your Pampered Chef products. If for any reason you are not, we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. Simply contact our customer service team for assistance with returns or exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • dannyzmom
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • KathyG.