• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

F/S: 2 Vinyl "TPampered Chef Welcomes You" Banners

In summary, the banners have dimensions of 24 inches by 36 inches and cannot be customized with any additional text or logos. They are suitable for outdoor use with vinyl material, but may fade with prolonged exposure to sunlight. The banners do not come with any hanging hardware and can be returned within 30 days for a full refund if not satisfied with the purchase.
linojackie
SOLD!!!

decided not to do anymore fairs/vendor booths, so I'm selling my banners. Good condition, used only a few times. Prefer to sell them both together, but will consider selling seperately. $25 for both, including shipping. If responding, please be prepared to send PayPal funds right away. First pay, first get. :)

If interested, please email me at [email protected]. Please DO NOT pm me because I am not on here often and I will probably not get the message. Thanks!

Last edited:
Do you have a picture of them?

if you decide to sell seperate contact me. I'm very interested.

I just sent you an email...for both :)....awaiting your response :)

sold, thank you all for your interest!

Related to F/S: 2 Vinyl "TPampered Chef Welcomes You" Banners

What are the dimensions of the banners?

The dimensions of the banners are 24 inches by 36 inches.

Can I customize the banners with my own logo or text?

Unfortunately, these banners are pre-printed with the Pampered Chef logo and cannot be customized with any additional text or logos.

Are these banners suitable for outdoor use?

Yes, these banners are made of vinyl material and can withstand outdoor use. However, prolonged exposure to sunlight may cause fading.

Do the banners come with any hanging hardware?

No, the banners do not come with any hanging hardware. You will need to purchase your own hooks or clips to hang them.

Can I return the banners if I am not satisfied with my purchase?

Yes, we have a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return the banners for a full refund within 30 days of receiving them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Carol Waggoner
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
  • PCGINA
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • elizabethfox