• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Do if You Paid but Still Haven't Received Item(S)

In summary, if you purchase something on the MB and still have not received it, you should open a dispute with PayPal.
kewaters
What would be the proper steps to take if you purchased an item someone had listed on the MB, but you still have not received it?

I payed via PayPal over a month ago and there has been only 1 communication since I sent in my payment. I am hoping I do not have to file anything, but I will if I don't hear anything soon.

Thanks!

I'm sorry- what is "MB"?Since it's done through PayPal, they have a Resolution Center:
Most disputes are the result of simple misunderstandings. It’s best to initiate communication with the seller as soon as you recognize a potential problem.You can open a dispute in the Resolution Center within 45 calendar days of payment. By opening a dispute, you are able to communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.If you and your seller are unable to agree on a solution, you must escalate the dispute to a PayPal claim within 20 calendar days of the date the dispute was opened. By escalating to a claim, you would be asking PayPal to review the case and decide the outcome.
Since they say within 45-days, and you've tried to contact the person, you may want to open a dispute case with PayPal. You can start the process under the "My Account" tab...and then the "Resolution Center" option under that.I'd still try and contact the person- but I'd let them know that you are opening a Dispute with Paypal to reverse payment if need be.

Messageboard

Hmmmm.....can you contact them through Paypal contact versus the messageboard? Sometimes there is more contact info available from that side of things. Have you PM'd her or just emailed? I'd probably PM her to let her know. It's very possible that it got lost- so maybe she has some tracking info or something for it.Good luck.

Yep, open a PP dispute TODAY!! It will protect you. They WILL reimburse you if they find in your favor.

And PayPal tends to believe buyers more than sellers, so they're pretty likely to rule in your favor.

Not positive, but I think PayPal will only let you dispute within 45 days. So don't wait too long, or you'll be out of luck. HTH! :D

I think paypal will let you dispute it longer, unless it has changed. I know a few years ago I sold something on ebay and it was a few months later the lady who had never contacted me opened a dispute that she never received the package, I personally think she just wanted her money back. I know I just had to prove that I had mailed it and she didn't get her money back. I also learned at that point if you pay for shipping through paypal you get tracking for free!!

Thanks everyone for your help! I have contacted via email and PM but still haven't heard anything. I will let Greg know, as well as contact PayPal.

1. What should I do if I paid for my order but haven't received the item(s) yet?

If you paid for your order but have not yet received the item(s), we recommend checking the estimated delivery date for your order. If the estimated delivery date has passed and you still have not received your item(s), please contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. How long does it typically take to receive an item after payment has been made?

The delivery time for your order will depend on the shipping method you selected at checkout. Typically, orders are shipped within 2-3 business days and can take an additional 3-5 business days to arrive. If you have not received your item within this timeframe, please contact us for further assistance.

3. What if my tracking information shows that my order was delivered, but I have not received it?

In rare cases, delivery carriers may mark an item as delivered before it has actually been delivered. We recommend checking with your neighbors or building manager to see if they may have received your package by mistake. If you still cannot locate your order, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Will I receive a refund if I do not receive my item(s) after paying?

If your item(s) do not arrive after paying, please contact us for assistance. Our team will work with you to determine the best course of action, which may include issuing a refund or reshipping your order.

5. Can I cancel my order if I haven't received it yet?

If you would like to cancel your order before receiving it, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that once an order has been shipped, it cannot be cancelled.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ginamkiely
  • hmolah
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
hmolah
  • noelskitchen