• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Submitted My Qualifying Show!

In summary, the "I Submitted My Qualifying Show!" program is a rewards program for Pampered Chef consultants who have submitted a qualifying show. To qualify for the program, the show must meet a minimum sales requirement of $200 USD, have at least one guest order, and be submitted within 30 days of the show date. The rewards for submitting a qualifying show include free products, discounts, and other exclusive offers. Each show must meet the sales requirement on its own, but multiple qualifying shows can be submitted for additional rewards.
DMB75
Yesterday was my last of my 30 days and the P3 server was down, I stayed up until 1:00am trying to submit and finally went to bed. I couldn't submit my show until today. But The tech support supervisor made a note in my file about the server being down and I e-mail the Solution Center this moring after submitting the show, so hopefully I'll get my rewards. Plus I have the best recruiter that was on the phone last night with both the Solution Center and Tech Support trying to help me out. Either way, I've qualified! and I had a great show. This last show was $702.91!

Donna

Congrats Donna!

That's fantastic Donna!:D :D

Congrats! Sorry to hear you hit the servers being down after all that work!

Awesome job!

great job! Doesn't it feel good to say you are qualified?

Way to go, Donna!

Good job Donna! Best wishes for a productive future.

Wow! Way to go!!!

Congratulations Donna and I hope HO honors your hard work!

1. What is the "I Submitted My Qualifying Show!" program?

The "I Submitted My Qualifying Show!" program is a rewards program for Pampered Chef consultants who have submitted a qualifying show. It allows consultants to earn free products, discounts, and other rewards for achieving sales goals.

2. How do I know if my show qualifies for the program?

Your show will qualify for the program if it meets the minimum sales requirement of $200 USD or more in guest sales and has at least one guest order. The show must also be submitted within the specified time frame and must not be a personal purchase.

3. What are the rewards for submitting a qualifying show?

The rewards for submitting a qualifying show may vary, but they typically include free products, discounts, and other exclusive offers. The specific rewards will be outlined in the program details.

4. How long do I have to submit my qualifying show?

You must submit your qualifying show within the specified time frame, which is usually within 30 days of the show date. Any shows submitted after this time will not qualify for the program.

5. Can I combine multiple shows to reach the $200 sales requirement?

No, each show must meet the minimum sales requirement on its own to qualify for the program. However, you can submit multiple qualifying shows to earn even more rewards!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BlueMoon
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RMDave
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
RMDave