• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Oredered the Wong Double Burner Griddle?

In summary, the woman ordered the wrong product and wants to return it. She needs the reference number to send it back and after the first 30 days it's free to exchange it.
deliciousdiva
I wanted to order the Executive, but ordered the professional by mistake. NOW WHAT DO i DO? Do I have to pay for return shipping?

When did it happen? If the order hasn't shipped yet, you might be able to have HO change it. If it has shipped and it hasn't been more than 30 days since the shipping date - do an adjustment and HO will tell you to 1. keep it or 2. return it and they will send out a call tag with Fed Ex. If it has been more than 30 days since it shipped, you have to ship it back.

They rarely will make an adjustment before the product is delivered, in fact I have never had a time when I didn't have to wait for the first one to arrive before making the adjustment. As soon as it arrives call PC and tell them that you ordered the wrong one. They will give you a reference number and send a call slip. When they get the one you send back they'll send you the other one. I doubt they'd let you keep the "wrong" one (maybe a cookbook but not a piece of cookware).

As Kate said, if it's over 30 days since it was ordered you'll need to pay to get the other one back to them but you do need to have the reference number before sending it.

Bottom line: Call Pampered Chef and get an adjustment made. They will take care of it (of course you'll also have to pay the difference).

Did you order it through panorama? B/c it says on that screen the cookware cannot be exchange or returned. I hope they will work with you if this is so.

If you ordered the wrong one on a show, that is easily fixed by an adjustment.

Well she couldn't have gotten it through POR because the Pro is not available through POR...just wanted to point that out since that was my first thought.

chefheidi2003 said:
Well she couldn't have gotten it through POR because the Pro is not available through POR...just wanted to point that out since that was my first thought.

Didn't think about that!! I am glad b/c I did not it to be a problem for her.

It can be exchanged for free within the first 30 days. PC will send you a mailing label.

Related to I Oredered the Wong Double Burner Griddle?

What is the size of the Wong Double Burner Griddle?

The Wong Double Burner Griddle measures 18.5 inches long, 10 inches wide, and 0.5 inches deep.

Can the Wong Double Burner Griddle be used on all stovetops?

Yes, the Wong Double Burner Griddle is designed to be used on all types of stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.

Is the Wong Double Burner Griddle dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Wong Double Burner Griddle is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, hand-washing is recommended to prolong the life of the product.

What is the material of the Wong Double Burner Griddle?

The Wong Double Burner Griddle is made of heavy-duty cast aluminum, which provides even heat distribution and durability.

What is the maximum temperature that the Wong Double Burner Griddle can withstand?

The Wong Double Burner Griddle can withstand temperatures up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, making it safe for use in the oven as well as on the stovetop.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• higoobs
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chozengirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chozengirl
Replies