• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need Ideas for the Dim Sum Menu

In summary, popular dim sum dishes to include on the menu are steamed dumplings, BBQ pork buns, spring rolls, scallion pancakes, and shrimp siu mai. There are also several vegetarian and vegan options such as vegetable dumplings, tofu skin rolls, and vegetarian spring rolls. Dim sum can also be made gluten-free with options like rice noodle rolls and steamed vegetables. It is common to have a variety of dim sum dishes on the menu, and customization is typically allowed to a certain extent depending on the restaurant's capabilities.
Sooner PC
I'm not real big on the recipes they suggest. Any other suggestions??

Shannon

PotstickersThe baked potstickers have been hugely popular at my Dim Sum shows. Everyone raves! You might be surprised at the reaction.

I was trying to think of something sweet for this theme and was wondering if the Bananas Fosters Stir-fry would work?

Banana stir fryI did the banana foster stir fry at a show I had on Monday. It is quick and easy. that would be a nice switch for you after taking so much time doing the potstickers. it is really yummy too. Besides...who does not like ice cream with warm, gooey caramel and bananas?

, I completely understand where you're coming from. Sometimes the suggested recipes may not be to everyone's liking. Have you tried browsing through the Pampered Chef website for more recipes? They have a wide variety of options and you can even filter by ingredient or dietary restrictions. You can also check out our community page for recipes shared by other consultants and customers. Let me know if you need any help finding something that suits your taste preferences!

1. What are some popular dim sum dishes to include on the menu?

Some popular dim sum dishes to include on the menu are steamed dumplings, BBQ pork buns, spring rolls, scallion pancakes, and shrimp siu mai.

2. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options for dim sum?

Yes, there are several vegetarian and vegan options for dim sum. Some examples include vegetable dumplings, tofu skin rolls, and vegetarian spring rolls.

3. Can dim sum be made gluten-free?

Yes, dim sum can be made gluten-free. Many restaurants offer gluten-free options such as rice noodle rolls and steamed vegetables. It is always best to check with the restaurant beforehand to ensure they can accommodate dietary restrictions.

4. Is it common to have a variety of dim sum dishes on the menu?

Yes, it is common to have a variety of dim sum dishes on the menu. Dim sum is traditionally served in small portions, so having a variety allows customers to try a variety of flavors and dishes.

5. Can I customize my dim sum order?

Most restaurants will allow you to customize your dim sum order to a certain extent. You can request certain ingredients to be left out or added, but it ultimately depends on the restaurant's capabilities and availability of ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
shelly.nurse
  • Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • kylschef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies