• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need Ideas for Setting up a Display

You can also check with local schools, churches, and community organizations as they often host fairs and events. Additionally, you can search online for events in your area. It's always a good idea to plan ahead and book your booth early as popular events tend to fill up quickly.In summary, the conversation is about setting up a table at an assorted vendor open house. The speaker, Mary Jo Green, asks for advice on how to make her booth stand out and what items to take, as she is fairly new to this. Suggestions include making the booth look different and tempting with snacks, having a register to win and giving away free gifts for those who book a party. The speaker also recommends wearing an apron, having information on joining
greenmaze4
Hello. I was just wondering if anyone has advice on setting up a table at an assorted vendor open house. It will be held in a store and there will be a few people with displays. I would like ideas on decorating, what to take, and should I give something away? If so what? I have a few ideas but I am fairly new and have never done something like this before so any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Mary Jo Green
www.pamperedchef.biz/green

setting up at vendor showmake yours look different. If there are other vendors there you want to stand out. Make some kind of snack to tempt them with .Have a register to win so that you will get more contacts. Also give a gift to anyone who books a party (quickcut paring knife, twixit etc). I usually get a about 4-6 balloons with helium in colors to match my setup. Don't sit behind table, stand to side and greet people as they walk up. Wear your apron and have on hand information on joining Pampered Chef. Good luck

boothThose are great tips!

You will want to take items from the Super Starter kit. You might set all the kit items up in/on/around your crate with the Opportunity Flier.

I would also take the new products and have them displayed with the new colors being your theme for balloons, table cloth, etc.

Have a prize drawing for an item you have extra. Have prize drawing slips to pass out for the drawing. I've attached prize drawing slips I've used for fairs.

I usually will make up a bunch of small chocolate chip cookies, dip, or brownie bites to pass out.

Using old catalogs to pass out is a good idea. Have host packets ready to go along with your calendar handy for those that book a show. You might want to offer a special incentive (something free) if they book a show at the fair.

I also take outside order forms so they can place an order there if they want. I have it shipped directly to them if they are not local.

Good luck and HAVE FUN!

Attachments

• tips.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 1,266
  • fair followup letter.doc
    134.5 KB · Views: 1,000
  • Compilation of Fairs and Festivals.doc
    34 KB · Views: 1,157
  • outside order form 2 per page.doc
    54.5 KB · Views: 924
  • FUNrPrizeDrawingSLip2toapage.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 1,391
Any booth I do, I always take a few classics and all the brand new stuff. Last weekend I placed yellow fabric on the table as a table cloth, and then a white cloth over it. I laid a new towel down and then arrange all the new products first to give myself plenty of room. I also used the boxes to create height for the products by placing them under the table cloths. I bought fake fruit slices and placed them in the prep bowls. The other end of the table I placed the three tiered stand with a small simple additions display and tuxedo brownies to sample. I also include spring like garland intertwined and light the candle if permitted. I use the batter bowl, with a slit in the top of the lid for drawing slips and raffle a $30.00 giftcertificate. If anyone books a show they get to choose out of my door prize basket. I also have a few signs (small ones promoting Help Whip Cancer and the business opportunity) and then the new easel is filled with the monthly host/guest specials.

Very important, I call everyone back that does not mark no on their slip within two days. If I sense some hesitation over the phone I offer to send a current catalog, then tell them I will follow up in a week. That is the call that I really try to get that booking because they are more comfortable with you at this point. Good luck!!

My director also suggested to me that I bring a crock pot or toaster oven. Use a recipie from the chilis and stew to cook in crock...or bake something in the toaster oven...the smell will draw a crowd!!!

and i agree about standing in front of the booth with your apron on. Good Luck. ;)

How do you find out when and what fairs are comming to your town? Cause all of your idea's are wonderful and I'd love Show off Pampered Chef and how much I love it!
Thanks!!

Check with your Chamber of Commerce, expo, and fair offices. They might be able to give you info on their calendar of events.

1. How should I arrange my products in a display?

When setting up a display for Pampered Chef products, it is important to consider the overall aesthetic and functionality. Start by grouping similar products together and arranging them in a visually appealing way. Use varying heights and textures to add dimension to the display. Also, make sure to leave enough space for customers to handle and interact with the products.

2. How can I make my display eye-catching?

To make your display stand out, use props such as colorful tablecloths, risers, and themed decorations. You can also incorporate a variety of product colors to add visual interest. Additionally, using creative signage and incorporating interactive elements like recipe cards or product demos can help attract attention to your display.

3. What products should I include in my display?

When setting up a display for Pampered Chef, it is important to include a mix of popular, new, and seasonal products. This will give customers a variety of options to choose from and can also help promote new or seasonal items. It is also beneficial to include a range of products at different price points to cater to different budgets.

4. How can I organize the products in a way that makes sense?

When organizing your display, think about how customers would naturally use the products. For example, group baking tools and ingredients together, or place kitchen gadgets near each other. This will not only make it easier for customers to find what they are looking for, but it will also showcase the versatility of the products.

5. How can I keep my display looking neat and organized?

To keep your display looking tidy, make sure to regularly restock and rearrange products as needed. Use baskets or bins to corral smaller items and keep them in their designated areas. It can also be helpful to have a designated area to store extra stock so that it is easily accessible when needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• salthechef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
salthechef
  • Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
  • Pampered Angel