• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Increase My Event Bookings?

In summary, Lisaideas tried contacting past customers, did customer care calls, and reworded objections. She was successful in booking a show.
lisabushey
Hi everyone! I am having the hardest time getting bookings lately, and was wondering if anyone has any email suggestions to send to my past guests? I've tried the "dollar days flyer at my last 2 shows, and ontop of that I even did the plastic eggs with free products and only got one booking!!! I'm feeling so frustrated! Any suggestions would be great!

Lisa

ideasWhat about doing:
An Open House
$1000 Mystery Host Catalogue Show
Neighbourhood Flyer
A Host Promotion (offering a draw for Hosts who hold their show between Apr-Jun, for example).
Invent Theme Shows (or use the existing ones)
Enter into a TradeShow
Start a Referral System

See my post in the Bookings forum. Bookings don't come by osmosis. Get on the phone and ask people.

I just did my Spring Open House and it turned out to be over a $400 show, 5 bookings, and one solid recruit lead! SWEET!!!!!!!!!! I will 'break even' in terms of what I spent on food, advertising (vistaprint, flyers, etc.) VS commission but add it to my other 2 shows I'll be happy at the end of the month! hee hee :)

email ideasAs far a 'targeting' past customers - I would start off by saying something about the new catalogue and that this the time of year when you followup with customers. Then remind them what you can do for them - hosting (Cooking, Theme, Catalogue, PB, or F/R), placing an individual order, remind them about their products having at least a one year guarantee, talk about your referral system, up-coming specials. HTH - Jenna

I would recommend doing Customer Care Calls to every single past customer and seeing how they are liking their products and look for opportunities to bring up what the specials are and if they want to get their friends together for a show. 3-2-1 really works!!!!!! Good luck!

Last edited:
My last three shows, I have had 4 bookings from each show. There isn't really a magic secret, but here's what I do. I ask everyone! It's the way I ask. I assume they all want a show. When closing their order, I say, " What did you think about the recipe tonight? I have many delicious recipes to choose from. Were you thinking about doing a cooking show? "

One lady said, "I live in such a small apartment, I just couldn't do one."
I booked her!! I let her know that there are many recipes that don't need to be in the kitchen. I can present from a small table. I also offered my house for the show.

One said she was really busy right now. "Did you know that you can book a show six months from now and Susie Host gets credit from it?" What month would work well for you?" I booked July with this one.

"I'm working on my masters right now while I'm teaching full-time".
"I know how challenging that can be since I teach full-time too." The summer time would be much less hectic for you. What month would work best for you?"
She booked in July.

“I don’t have the time to do a cooking show.”
“Did you know that you can get the same host benefits when you share catalogs with your friends. I set you up on my website and out of town friends can order too.”

The biggest impact is to reword objections. You will get the bookings. I use the eggs to KEEP the bookings. I let them know through a postcard what they will be getting at their future show.

I LOVE it! Reword the objections! I've printed this off and plan to practice, practice, practice these! Thanks!

I agree with Debbie and Jodi. Picking up the phone and making those calls is more personal than sending an e-mail or sending out a flyer.

I got a booking at my doctors office last week by wearing my PC pin!

But I'm with you...bookings are eluding me at the moment. I'm with the others...I'm going to continue to pick up the phone until I make it happen!

jbdowd0798 said:
I just did my Spring Open House and it turned out to be over a $400 show, 5 bookings, and one solid recruit lead! SWEET!!!!!!!!!! :)

How did you do this? I've never had any success with open houses.

1. How can I increase my bookings as a Pampered Chef consultant?

One of the best ways to increase your bookings is by reaching out to your current customers and asking them to host a party. You can also try hosting virtual events or offering incentives for customers who refer their friends to host parties.

2. How do I find new customers to book parties with?

Networking and word of mouth are great ways to find new customers. You can also try reaching out to local businesses or organizations to see if they would be interested in hosting a Pampered Chef party. Social media is also a great tool for finding new customers.

3. What should I include in my party invitations to encourage bookings?

Be sure to highlight the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party, such as earning free products and getting discounts. You can also mention any special deals or incentives you are offering, and include a call to action for guests to RSVP and book their own party.

4. How can I make my parties more successful in terms of bookings?

One way to make your parties more successful is by offering a variety of booking options, such as in-person, virtual, or catalog parties. You can also try incorporating games or raffles into the party to encourage guests to book their own party. Lastly, be sure to follow up with guests after the party to remind them of the benefits of hosting.

5. What are some creative ideas for promoting bookings?

Some creative ideas for promoting bookings include hosting themed parties, collaborating with other consultants to co-host a party, or offering a special discount or gift for guests who book a party during the event. You can also try hosting a Facebook event or creating a special hashtag to generate buzz and interest in booking parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ValM2010
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • iteachncook
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Emmah
  • cheflorraine