• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need an Appetizer Recipe for Cookware

E
edenskitchen
I have a hostess in Feb. who wants to do an appetizer show. I want to use the cookware in the demo, since the cookware is the host special.

Any suggestions??

TIA

there is a pull apart bread that is really yummy it is 1 TBS. butter 2 cloves garlic 1 tsp italian seasoning (i believe) melt butter then add garlic and seasoniing then add 1 pkg buscuits cut in 1/4 add mozzarella cheese and parmasean cheese cook at 350 18- 20 mins very yummy. I do understand there is a cinammon pull apart recipe also.

I use a half a stick of butter in these recipes, you have to try it out to see what you like the best. :D

Attachments

• Pull Apart Bread-1.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 338
The Baked Pot Stickers with Sweet Asian Dipping Sauce from the Celebation shows are really good.

Bavarian Snack RingHow about

Bavarian Snack Ring

1 pound bulk pork sausage

1/2 cup chopped onion

1 teaspoon chopped garlic

1 (8-ounce.) can sauerkraut, drained, rinsed

1 (8-ounce.) package cream cheese, softened, cut into pieces

1 (8-ounce.) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls

Sliced green onions, if desired

Fresh parsley sprigs, if desired

Heat oven to 350 F. Heat large skillet over medium heat until hot. Add sausage, onion and garlic; cook 8 to 10 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Drain. Add sauerkraut and cream cheese; mix until cheese is slightly melted. Unroll dough into 8 triangles. Arrange triangles on flat stoneware pan with shortest sides toward center, overlapping in wreath shape and leaving 4" circle open in center. (Crescent dough points will overlap edge of pan). Spoon sausage mixture on widest part of dough. Pull end points toward center, over sausage mixture in pinwheel design; tuck under dough to form ring. Bake at 350 F. for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Garnish with green onions and parsley. Serve warm.

1. What kind of cookware should I use for the appetizer recipe?

The type of cookware you use will depend on the specific recipe you choose. However, some popular options for appetizers include non-stick pans, baking sheets, and mini muffin tins.

2. Can I use any type of ingredients in the recipe?

As long as the ingredients are suitable for the cookware you are using, you can use any ingredients you like. Just be sure to follow the recipe instructions carefully for best results.

3. How can I incorporate the cookware into the demo?

One idea is to use the cookware to cook the appetizer and then serve it in the same dish for a visually pleasing presentation. You can also demonstrate the quality and features of the cookware while preparing the appetizer.

4. Are there any specific recipes that work well with the host special cookware?

It's best to choose recipes that are simple and easy to prepare, as well as ones that showcase the versatility of the cookware. For example, recipes that involve sautéing, baking, or broiling would work well with most types of cookware.

5. Can I make the appetizer ahead of time?

It depends on the specific recipe, but many appetizers can be made ahead of time and reheated before serving. Just be sure to follow the recipe instructions and properly store the appetizer to maintain its freshness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithhart
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • sunnygirl in nd
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • RossDeb2