1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I need an appetizer recipe for cookware

1. edenskitchen

edenskitchen Guest

I have a hostess in Feb. who wants to do an appetizer show. I want to use the cookware in the demo, since the cookware is the host special.

Any suggestions??

TIA

Jan 16, 2006
  2. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

there is a pull apart bread that is really yummy it is 1 TBS. butter 2 cloves garlic 1 tsp italian seasoning (i believe) melt butter then add garlic and seasoniing then add 1 pkg buscuits cut in 1/4 add mozzarella cheese and parmasean cheese cook at 350 18- 20 mins very yummy. I do understand there is a cinammon pull apart recipe also.

Jan 16, 2006
  3. pamperedalf

pamperedalf Senior Member Silver Member

I use a half a stick of butter in these recipes, you have to try it out to see what you like the best. :D

Attached Files:

Jan 16, 2006
  4. ShanaSmith

ShanaSmith Veteran Member Silver Member

The Baked Pot Stickers with Sweet Asian Dipping Sauce from the Celebation shows are really good.

Jan 16, 2006
  5. sheilanyc

sheilanyc Novice Member

Bavarian Snack Ring

How about

Bavarian Snack Ring

1 pound bulk pork sausage

1/2 cup chopped onion

1 teaspoon chopped garlic

1 (8-ounce.) can sauerkraut, drained, rinsed

1 (8-ounce.) package cream cheese, softened, cut into pieces

1 (8-ounce.) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls

Sliced green onions, if desired

Fresh parsley sprigs, if desired

Heat oven to 350 F. Heat large skillet over medium heat until hot. Add sausage, onion and garlic; cook 8 to 10 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Drain. Add sauerkraut and cream cheese; mix until cheese is slightly melted. Unroll dough into 8 triangles. Arrange triangles on flat stoneware pan with shortest sides toward center, overlapping in wreath shape and leaving 4" circle open in center. (Crescent dough points will overlap edge of pan). Spoon sausage mixture on widest part of dough. Pull end points toward center, over sausage mixture in pinwheel design; tuck under dough to form ring. Bake at 350 F. for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Garnish with green onions and parsley. Serve warm.

Jan 18, 2006
Have something to add?