• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipes for Showing off Cookware at Show

In summary, the host is using her new cookware to make skillet cakes. The cookware is easy to use and is a hit with the audience.
SDTeaGirl
Gold Member
March is just around the corner and I have a couple of parties booked. I love my cookware and I would love to feature this in March since it is a Hostess Special that month. I am new and was wondering what would be best to Show off this great cookware?

I am probably going to do the wraps.

Yep, I'm going with the wraps. Or Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresca, so I can use the grill pan on the chicken and the DCB for the rest.

Garlic bites in the 8" saute pan are great...easy!
take the 10 pack biscuits
melt butter in prep bowl
use the garlic press for fresh garlic right in the melted butter in the pan
cut the biscuits into thirds or quarters
put in pan
pan and all right in the oven 350 degrees until golden brown on the top
take out using silicone mitt flip over onto a plate
and you have
GARLIC BITESGood luck!

MONKEY BREAD

Breakfast shows, melt the butter, add 3-4 tbs brown sugar and asprinkle over that of the cinnamon or cinnamon plus. You may add a choppedapple at this point. Continue with the quartered biscuits and bake @ 350 for 15minutes or so. Turn out onto platter, leaving pan upside down for 3 minutes.Remove the pan. Everyone loves it. I do too, sells the cookware, is easy andinexpensive.

OVERCOOKED RICE

1 cup water
1/2 cup rice
This works best ina small covered saucepan.
Cook it on mediumor high heat UNcovered until all the water cooks out. Then cover and lower heatto the lowest setting. On most stoves, you can leave it like that for an houror even two! But if the host has a really powerful range where the low settingisn't all that low (some gas stoves cook much hotter than the low setting onelectric stoves), then you'll want to turn off the heat after maybe 30 minutes.

I bring it hot andsteamy out of the kitchen near the end of my show; lift off the lid, and thesteam comes billowing out. (If you use the sauté pan, it will not have thateffect but it still works really well). I turn out what ends up being a bighard "rice cake" onto a plate to show them how it doesn't stick.That's all!

RICE KRISPIE TREATS.

....love to eat 'em but who wants to clean thepan....no one! In ours you can wipe it clean it is so easy

Make a small batch of Rice Krispy Treats atevery show. (½ TBSP margarine, 2/3 cup Rice Krispies, ½ cup marshmallows.Remove the batter from the pan by flipping it on to a simple additions plateand immediately wipe the pan clean with a paper towel). Ask how many peoplelike Rice Krispy Treats (almost all hands will go up), then ask how many peoplelike cleaning up the pan afterward (watch all the hands go down). Once you showthem how easy clean-up is, they SEE how great these pans are!

SKILLET CAKES

Always gets people to go ohhh and ahhhh!! Thehandles are oven safe and the cake just pops right out and is sooooomoist....now that IS non-stick.

PineappleUpside Down Cake

1 yellow Jiffy Cake Mix

Juice from Pineapple

1/4 cup brown sugar

1 small can crushed pineapple

1 egg

3 Tbsp. butter

Preheat oven to 350. Melt butter and brown sugar in 8" SautéPan. Combine egg, pineapple juice, and a little water if batter seems dry.Place crushed pineapple on top pf brown sugar mixture. Pour cake batter overpineapple. Bake 15-20 minutes. Cool for 10-15 minutes. Flip on to Medium SimpleAdditions Square.

Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake

1 pkg. (18.25 oz.) devil’s food cakemix

(plus ingredients to makecake)

1 tbsp. butter ormargarine

4 squares (1 oz. ea.) semi-sweetchocolate

forbaking

1 jar (12.25 oz.) caramel ice creamtopping, divided

½ c. chopped pecans

Vanilla ice cream or thawed, frozenwhipped topping (optional)

Preheat oven to 350˚ F. Prepare cakemix according to package directions in Classic Batter Bowl; beat until smoothusing Stainless Steel Whisk. Melt butter in Family Skillet over mediumheat, tilting skillet to coat bottom. Gently pour batter over bottom of skillet,spreading evenly. Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until Cake Testerinserted in center comes out clean. Using Oven Mitts, carefully removeskillet to Stackable Cooling Rack. Loosen edges of cake with SkinnyScraper and carefully invert cake onto round Platter. Chop chocolateusing Crinkle Cutter. Combine half of the ice cream topping withchocolate in Small Batter Bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 30-60seconds or until melted. Stir until smooth using skinny scraper. Carefully spread caramel-fudge glaze over cake using Large Spreader. Choppecans using Food Chopper; sprinkle evenly over glaze. Drizzle withremaining ice cream topping, if desired. Serve with vanilla ice creamusing Ice Cream Dipper or whipped topping using Easy Accent Decorator. Serve using Slice ‘N Serve.

Yield: 12 servings or 24 sampleservings

More Pull Apart Bread Recipes

Apple Cinnamon

1 stick butter

Pantry Cinnamon Plus

¼ cup sugar

1 apple, sliced and chopped

1 package Pillsbury Grands Biscuits

Caramel Pecan

1 stick butter

1 jar caramel ice cream topping

1 cup pecans, chopped

1 package Pillsbury Grands Biscuits

Garlic

1 stick butter

Pantry Italian Seasoning

1 clove garlic, pressed

1 package Pillsbury Grand Biscuits

Preheat oven to 350. Melt butter in Small Sauté Pan on stovetop,over medium heat—add ingredients, except biscuits, and sauté until softened, 1to 2 minutes. Using Utility Knife, cut biscuits into quarters. Add all thebiscuits to the pan, toss with butter mixture, immediately put in oven and bake18-20 minutes.

MELT ICE

Take a piece of Professional Cookware and ask a guest touch theside to confirm that it is at room temperature. Then place an ice cube on aregular dinner plate (as your host for one) or on a piece of Simple Additionsand another ice cube on a piece of Professional Cookware.
Watch closely --the one in the cookware melts right away while the one on the plate just sitsthere. Within a couple of minutes, the ice in the cookware is totally melted!
Explain that theheavy gauge aluminum of our cookware is a wonderful conductor of both heat andcold. When you use our cookware on top of your stove, your pan is not gettinghot only in the spot directly over the burner, but the heat travels evenly allthe way across the pan and up the sides for even cooking. You can even thawmeat in a skillet or grill pan much faster than on a regular plate or platter.

I have been melting 2 pieces of caramels (almost burnt) in the small skillet when I arrive to the host home. I let it cool. During my demo, I talk about the nonstick being TRULY nonstick and I show how the caramel peels right off. How many people can say their cookware does that?! :)

I did the Chicken Penne al Fresca at a show this past weekend to get bookings for March and it was a HUGE hit.

the chicken arborrio recipe for magic pot I made it in cookware starting in Jan

1. Can I use any type of cookware for these recipes?

Yes, these recipes are designed to showcase the versatility and quality of Pampered Chef cookware, but you can use similar cookware from other brands.

2. Are these recipes difficult to make?

No, these recipes are specifically chosen for their simplicity and ease of preparation. They are perfect for showcasing at a Pampered Chef show.

3. Can I substitute ingredients in these recipes?

Yes, you can make substitutions based on dietary restrictions or personal preferences. However, we recommend using the exact ingredients listed for the best results.

4. Do these recipes require any special tools or equipment?

The recipes are designed to be made using Pampered Chef cookware and tools, but you can use similar tools from other brands if needed.

5. Can I adjust the serving size for these recipes?

Yes, each recipe includes suggested serving sizes, but you can easily adjust the measurements to accommodate a larger or smaller group.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kristamk
  • edenskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
sheilanyc
  • Humble Beginnings