• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need a Spring Pampered Chef Cookie Mold

In summary, the person is in need of two spring molds to add to their collection, but is having trouble finding them through consultants near them. They ask for help and someone suggests checking Ebay for PC products, but it is against the rules for consultants to sell on that site. However, some consultants still do sell on Ebay and it is a good place to find supplies. The person is also reminded that the last mold released by PC was in the fall and there is no mold from Spring 2005.
maddy1224
I tried and tried to get a consultant from around here to get one for me and unfortunately it was never done. I missed the spring mold. :(

Please, if anyone can help me, I am begging. I need two of them. My friend paints them and then we can hang them on the wall and we are getting quite the little collection going.

Thanks. I hope someone can help me.

Try Ebay. It's actually kind of crazy how much PC stuff is sold on Ebay, even consultant supplies. And yet i see that there are sellers on Ebay who have multiple listings, consistently. Does anyone know if this is ok to do?

no I dont think it is.

No, we are not allowed to sell PC products on ebay or any auction site. It is stated in the handbook. There are a ton of consultants however that do sell on ebay. They even tell you on the listing that they are consultants. PC clearly states that if you break this rule you could be pulled as a consultant. But, if you are looking for supplies, tablecloths etc it is a great place to go. I have bought a briefcase , tablecloth to name a few from a consultant who was hanging up her apron. There is a place on Ebay called Want it now. You can go in and type in that you want the spring mold. If someone has it they will contact you and list it on the auction. Hope you find it.
Blessings, :D

Are you looking for a spring mold from this spring? The last mold PC put out was last fall - so if you are looking for a mold from Spring 2005 there is not one.

If you are looking for an older mold check out E-bay. And no - we are not allowed to resell PC products.

1. How do I use the Spring Pampered Chef Cookie Mold?

To use the Spring Pampered Chef Cookie Mold, first preheat your oven according to your recipe. Then, press your cookie dough into the mold, making sure to fill all of the crevices. Place the mold on a cookie sheet and bake according to your recipe. Once the cookies are done, let them cool completely before removing them from the mold.

2. Can the Spring Pampered Chef Cookie Mold be used for anything other than cookies?

Yes, the Spring Pampered Chef Cookie Mold can also be used for making molded chocolates, candies, and even mini cakes. Just be sure to adjust the baking time and temperature accordingly for each recipe.

3. Is the Spring Pampered Chef Cookie Mold dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Spring Pampered Chef Cookie Mold is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash the mold to ensure its longevity.

4. Can I use the Spring Pampered Chef Cookie Mold in the microwave?

No, the Spring Pampered Chef Cookie Mold is not safe to use in the microwave. It is meant for oven use only.

5. How do I clean the Spring Pampered Chef Cookie Mold?

To clean the Spring Pampered Chef Cookie Mold, simply hand wash it with warm soapy water and a soft sponge. Avoid using harsh abrasives or metal scrubbers to prevent damaging the mold.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
CarolynnLee
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies