• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I need a Cheffer hug!!

loreedfk

Mar 22, 2006
I have been trying to schedule a show with a neighbor for several months and a second neighbor was to book off of her. Well, I finally gave up on the first neighbor and decided to just try to get the second neighbor scheduled. Well, as luck would have it, I was talking to yet another neighbor who wanted to tell me she couldn't make it to neighbor #2's show - she assumed I would be the consultant. So, after taking my catalog, promising to book, etc., she apparently scheduled a show with someone else.

So, I very nicely proceeded with my call and got her answering machine. I just said that since me and neighbor #1 haven't been able to get her show scheduled, I thought she might like to go ahead and get hers scheduled instead and to give me a call. I hope she gets at least a little twang of guilt as a result!

What would you have done?

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
{{{{HUGS}}}}

I think you did fine, I might find an excuse to walk over there and talk to neighbor #2 in person. Now, with neighbor #1...just let it roll off, I am sure that most of us have been there. Concentrate your energy on neighbor #2 and new bookings...

pamperedalf

Silver Member
Nov 3, 2005
{{{Hugs}}}

I agree w/ andrea, don't waste your time on #1, focus on new blood! Also try some fairs, that is where I got a huge amount of bookings. I offered free cooking shows to everyone who put yes or maybe that they wanted to host. It has helped tremendously. I also think my attitude changed when my biz started to pick up. I now know I probably sounded desperate.

{{{Another Hug}}} I know exactly how you are feeling and you could use all the hugs you can get!:D

Veevahchef

Director
Silver Member
Sep 28, 2005
Can I have one to?

Hey! with all the Hugs going on here, it's made me need one to!
Group hug?? Just for the heck of it?? {{{:eek: }}}
LOL

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
Veevahchef said:
Hey! with all the Hugs going on here, it's made me need one to!
Group hug?? Just for the heck of it?? {{{:eek: }}}
LOL

You can have one too....

{{{{HUGS}}}}