• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Might Be Pregnant and Missing National Conference: Due Date July 14th!

In summary, congratulations are in order if you are pregnant. The due date is July 14th. The test is 99% accurate one day after your missed period.
DZmom
I took the test!!! I'M PREGNANT!!!!I might be pregnant and if I am I won't be at National Conference!!! :eek: Due date would be July 14th!! :eek: While I'll be excited to welcome baby #3, I know I'll be disappointed that I won't be able to attend National Conference!! Especially, since I plan to promote to Director in the Spring!!!

Last edited:
Well Congrats if you are!:D :D Why do you think that you might? Have you taken a test yet??:p

DZmom said:
And if I am I won't be at National Conference!!! :eek: Due date would be July 14th!! :eek: While I'll be excited to welcome baby #3, I know I'll be disappointed that I won't be able to attend National Conference!! Especially, since I plan to promote to Director in the Spring!!!

OH WOW!!! Talk about mixed feelings....:(
But either way, they are 2 VERY BIG accomplishments!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Well, I'm nearly a week late. GET READY FOR TMI!!!!

We've wanted to have another baby for a few months. My goal was to get pregnant right after conference, so that the baby would be a few months old in July. Last Sunday, (one day late) I spotted, but not even enough to warrant using a pantyliner. Just noticed the tinge of pink on the TP when I finished going to the bathroom. That was it. Nothing more. Now it's Thursday and still nothing. I'm trying to make myself wait until Saturday to take the test, since the HCG levels should be good by them if I am!

I will be praying for you that you are! Keep us updated!

Greg, I think something is up with this site with all the preggos around here! Thank God I have my tubes tied!!:D :eek:

Donna- it could have been implantation bleeding! Take one now, tomorrow and Saturday! It can't hurt, LOL!

gilliandanielle said:
Donna- it could have been implantation bleeding! Take one now, tomorrow and Saturday! It can't hurt, LOL!

You are test crazy. :D

Donna Congratulations if you are! If you are almost a week late go ahead and test. Your HCG levels should be up. Most of the test out there are over 99% accurate one day after your missed period.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you! I was hoping to have had the baby before conference, but it just hasn't happened yet! So, we'll just see! Maybe we'll cheer from the side lines together!

Sending you many best wishes in hopes that you are pregnant. Go ahead and take the test!! If anything get one today, and take it first thing in the morning when you wake up!! Your hcg levels are higher in the morning.!! Keep us posted. I just found out I'm pregnant, didn't even realize I was late...really I'm so irregular that being late was never a big deal. It was the nausea and vomiting that I've had that made me take one. haha Good luck and best wishes!!!!!

How 'bout PC Preggo's for a thread??? haha :)

calebsmom0822 said:
How 'bout PC Preggo's for a thread??? haha :)

LOL. We need a baby icon like our stars for those pregnant. :p

Tlenn, that's a very cute and great idea!!! :) Hmmm... :)

Poor Greg isn't going to listen to me anymore! The poor guy had to deal with all us crazy ladies everyday!

Here you go ladies:

Keep us updated Donna! (nice new pic BTW)

Thanks Lacy! It felt nice being behind that desk!! Even if it was only for a few minutes!!

Thanks, Gillian!! Now to just figure out how to add it to our signatures!!

gilliandanielle said:
Poor Greg isn't going to listen to me anymore! The poor guy had to deal with all us crazy ladies everyday!
Just blame it all on the hormones Gill. LOL.

SO???? Did you take the test?????

Haven't have the chance to even go get one yet! I'M TOTALLY GETTING ONE TOMORROW!!!

DZmom said:
Haven't have the chance to even go get one yet! I'M TOTALLY GETTING ONE TOMORROW!!!
Please let us know as soona s you take it! Good luck!!!;)

Well????????????

yes...take one every day until it is positive and post the pics of the tests on here! by now that is perfectly normal!

Hey....! That hurts Sarah, that hurts! LOL!

So did you take the test??? :)

gilliandanielle said:
Hey....! That hurts Sarah, that hurts! LOL!

As the saying goes - "Sometimes the truth hurts!":eek: :D

Are you pregnant???????:confused:

I think we are more excited than she is!!! Or, at least, we are more nosy...

Sorry it took so long!I had a show to get ready for and an extremely WILD 2 year old that just won't slow down today. I took a test, but it says no!! BOO HOO!!

I'm taking another tomorrow or Sunday. I'm so conflicted. I really want another baby, but I also want to go to Conference!! Gotta go! Vendor Shopping Event tomorrow, bright and early!

Last edited:
I hope you get what you want Donna!

OMG!!! I'm so stupid!!! I read the test completely wrong!! Can you be a bigger dork than that??? The first text there was only a vertical line, but according to the directions that means I'm pregnant. I read them after the second stick returned a plus sign. May be I didn't pee on it long enough!!:eek:

I'M PREGNANT!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! YAY!!!!!!

DZmom said:
OMG!!! I'm so stupid!!! I read the test completely wrong!! Can you be a bigger dork than that??? The first text there was only a vertical line, but according to the directions that means I'm pregnant. I read them after the second stick returned a plus sign. May be I didn't pee on it long enough!!:eek:

I'M PREGNANT!!

CONGRATS!!!

That's why they have those test now with the words on them.This reminds me of the Simpson's episode when Apu and Mandula were trying to get pregnant. They took a test that had 3 pictures on it:
"Baby, Baby, ohhh.... pirate." "But Pirates are wild! We're pregnant!"Congrats!!

Awesome for you:D :D :D
Now you & Gill can be preggo buddies!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!

Congratulations!

Congrats! Good luck to you. I hope you have a very easy pregnancy. :)

Yah Donna! Welcome to the club!!

Hey Donna,

Congratulations!!! That is awesome! Hope you have an easy pregnancy!!!

Congratulations!!! Enjoy every minute of your pregnancy and I hope that it is an easy one. Sorry to hear that you won't be at National Conference to walk across stage. I will cheer for you anyway, especially since you are in Becky's downline with me.

Tracy

Congratulations...there is apparently something in the water EVERYWHERE right now! Enjoy this time!

Congratulations Donna! Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy!

Gina Miller

Congrats. May you have an easy pregnancy and birth.

Congrats to all the new mommies and mommies to be! Here's my scenario....this ought to make you laugh! I am a mommy of 4. My oldest will be 15 on Christmas Eve.....down to my youngest who will be 4 yrs. on January 3rd. Anyway, last week we were out with friends at this restaurant in town that that was packed! Before I mention any more.....my husband had a vasectomy 4 years ago after my last baby. Well, while sitting at this restaurant, I look over and see this precious little bundle of joy! I couldn't stop from staring at it! I must have looked like such a baby stalker! The mother was holding it and she was there with a whole bunch of family members. One of my friends noticed that I was "stalking" the baby and I thought she was going to the bathroom.....she went over and told the lady how I thought the baby was so cute. Well, the next thing I know, the lady brings the baby over and asked if I'd like to hold her. Of course I'm going to! So the little baby which was about 4 months old, put it's little arms around my neck and I just started crying! I thanked her and told her how we weren't able to have anymore. I was happy to get to hold it! So congrats to all of you ladies!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivykeep
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ivykeep
  • Leanna
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Leanna
  • OhmyDLM