• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Made My First Call Last Night

In summary, to make your first call with Pampered Chef, you will need a consultant ID number and access to the Consultant's Corner on the website. During the call, you should introduce yourself, explain the party benefits, and gather a list of potential guests. The call should last 10-15 minutes and you will need access to the Consultant's Corner, a list of potential guests, and any current promotions. After the call, follow up with the host to confirm the party details and provide additional resources.
Kjurich
Ok so I bite the bullet last night and made my first phone call. . . .but of course I had to leave a message. . . but I did it and I am going to do some tonight too. .. .

Good for you! It is so hard! I have found that doing a whole bunch at once is much easier, as you kind of start getting "numb" to the fear after a while. Also, seriously a glass of wine helps a lot!

Great start! Keep it up. Don't be afraid of the NOs!

1. How do I make my first call with Pampered Chef?

To make your first call with Pampered Chef, you will need to have a consultant ID number and access to the Consultant's Corner on the Pampered Chef website. From there, you can use the "Book a Party" tool to schedule your first call with a host and start building your business.

2. What should I say during my first call with a host?

During your first call with a host, it's important to introduce yourself and explain the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party. You can also discuss any current promotions or specials and ask the host to gather a list of potential guests to invite to the party.

3. How long should my first call last?

Your first call should typically last between 10-15 minutes. This gives you enough time to introduce yourself, explain the party benefits, and gather a list of potential guests. However, the length of the call may vary depending on the host's level of interest and any questions they may have.

4. What materials do I need for my first call?

To make your first call, you will need access to the Consultant's Corner on the Pampered Chef website, a list of potential guests to invite, and any current promotions or specials to discuss with the host. It may also be helpful to have a script or outline prepared to guide the conversation.

5. What should I do after my first call?

After your first call, it's important to follow up with the host and confirm the party date and time. You can also send them a thank-you note or email and provide them with any additional resources or information they may need. It's also a good idea to set a reminder to follow up with the host closer to the party date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
milkangel
Replies