• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating Her: Love for a Special Someone

In summary, Kam is an amazing person who is very generous and quick to help others. Her flyers are professional and beautiful, and make people look good.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
:love::love::love::love::love:
Yup, I do.
She's awesome.
Feel free to chime in - I thought she deserved her own thread...
:love::love::love::love::love:

I concur! Thanks for all you do! I can't put a flyer together in under 3 hours. Kam, you Rock!!!

I agree http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u236/Magik_Moonmyst/Emoticon/urock.gif

I'm in total agreement!! I'm in Canada and love the flyers that are posted but have no idea how to edit them to work for me. Kathleen always comes through for me when I ask her to edit or create a Canadian flyer for me and she never disappoints!!! I appreciate all her hard work and awesome flyers!
Thankyou Kathleen!

OH MY GOSH!!! :blushing: Thank you for making my day and making me smile at work!

You guys are too much.

I really appreciate the kind things you say - and I am glad that others can use what I create. It makes no sense for me to do them just for me (I don't have that many shows - haha).

I have to agree that Kam is awesome! :sing::thumbup::love: Thanks for sharing! :chef::angel:

I agree! And I want to say, it's not just us Cheffers, I know my D sends it out to her team (don't know where she gets it from because she's not on CS), and everyone loves them!

Kam,
When it comes to helping others on here, you're the best!!! :D

She does deserve her own thread!

Your flyers are professional, and beautiful, and make me look so good to my customers and my team! Thanks for all you do! :love::love::love:

I'll be a charter member in her fan club. The flyers are awesome and timely. Thanks so much for sharing.

:cheerleader:

Yep, her own thread for sure! Kam is amazing and so generous and does fantastic work! And she's so quick to jump in and whip something up for someone when they put in a request!

I agree with everyone has said. You are AWESOME!!!!!

You're awesome! Thanks for sharing with us!

Yes, Kam - Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! I love your flyers!!

I love your flyers too!! Thank you so much !!!!

I'm joining the club! You allow us to look professional, save time and money! Thank you!

I love Kam too!! Thank you so much for all your hard work on all those awesome flyers ... you ROCK!!!!!!!!:D

WAHOO!!!!!!! I love you too!!!!!!!
Thanks for making us all look so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your selfless sharing is a testimony to what an
amazing person you are!

1. What is "Celebrating Her: Love for a Special Someone"?

"Celebrating Her: Love for a Special Someone" is a collection of thoughtful gifts and meaningful gestures to show appreciation and love for the special women in your life. It includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and gifts that are perfect for celebrating birthdays, anniversaries, Mother's Day, or any special occasion.

2. How do I choose the perfect gift from "Celebrating Her: Love for a Special Someone"?

Our collection offers a wide range of options, from practical kitchen tools to luxurious gifts. You can choose a gift based on your loved one's interests, hobbies, or needs. You can also browse our gift sets and bundles for a curated selection of products that work well together.

3. Can I personalize a gift from "Celebrating Her: Love for a Special Someone"?

Yes, we offer personalization options for select products in our collection. You can add a custom message or monogram to make your gift extra special and unique. Look for the "personalize" option on the product page to see what options are available.

4. Is there a return policy for "Celebrating Her: Love for a Special Someone" products?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee for all our products, including those in the "Celebrating Her" collection. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

5. Can I purchase "Celebrating Her: Love for a Special Someone" products directly from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can purchase our products online through our website, or you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to place an order. Our consultants are also available to provide personalized gift recommendations and assist with any questions you may have about our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedDor
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies