• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Learned What Not to Say to a Potential Recruit!

In summary, the vendor at the Passion Party table told me that she makes three times what I do, and that her average show is $700. I told her that I am happy with my current business, and that I am not interested in selling her product.
You've been around here a while. That doesn't really surprise you. Does it?

Not at all :D That's why I didn't hesitate to hijack the thread.

That word looks really funny for some reason ....

MomToEli said:
Not at all :D That's why I didn't hesitate to hijack the thread.

That word looks really funny for some reason ....
It's because there's h-i-j, right in a row, like in the middle of the alphabet.

I have missed this thread too! Had lots of extra stuff to do last month. Here's my two dollars and fifty cents:

1. The point Ann was making (love that name by the way whether it is with or without and "e"):D was the recruiting conversation. It sounded to me as if this Passion Party consultant wanted to throw in the recruiting lines as an addition to her main goal of running another company into the ground.

2. I had a friend who did Secret Desires parties and made a mint off her parties...she lived on a military post and the men (and women, but mainly men) are either in the field or deployed. (These products have kept military marriages together!) When we talked about the benefits of each company, her company gave just straight commission. They did not earn trips and other benefits that we get with PC. Just a difference in direct sales policies. Bottom line (no pun intended!!) is that you have to love the product you are selling and have the knowledge of showing your customer how your product can better his or her life.

3. Sex sells and there is much more "passion" on tv then when I was a kid (that's right, tv wouldn't be invented for another 1,000 years) I turn violence off.

4. Don't get me started about the Catholic church. I was raised Catholic and my opinions of the Catholic church are best kept to myself.

5. I can tell you jokes that will turn your face the darkest shade of red and I can get my mind in the gutter faster than the speed of sound, but I wouldn't be caught dead at a passion party. For me...that is my private life and only my business. If I needed these products, I would find a way to purchase them. They are not for me, but I do not care if anyone else attends them. Sounds like they are having some good fun.

The world is much more enlightened now that I have shared my opinions :confused: :confused: !!! And Anne, you are right....KG would have made that comment!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • kittychef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
dkitten13
  • chefgirlrd
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies