• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Know This Is Thinking Way Ahead, But....

In summary, the consultant incentives for May and June will be based on how much sales they make. They will also receive a new product for their efforts.
pamperedchef_OK_LA_MS
Anyone want to take any stabs at guessing what the consultant incentives will be for May and June???

June should be sell-a-thon. There isn't a consultant incentive for every month.

Oh... Ok... What are the different levels usually??? How much do your sales need to be to earn them? When will this come out?? So many questions... :)

Can someone explain a sell-a-thon? What's the incentive for it?

I just found these levels from 2006 -June Sell-A-Thon 2006Level 1 - submit $1500 in sales for $100 in product
Level 2 - submit $3000 in sales for $350 in product
Level 3 - Submit $6000 in sales or $4500 in sales and recruit 3 new consutlants for $550 in product
Level 4 - submit $10,000 in sales and earn all the new fall product for a value of $850.More info is on page 14 of this CN from 2006... http://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/may06_cn.pdf

Last edited:
Oh wow! I'm going to try to book up my June then! Thanks Jennifer! I hope they do this for June-sound like it though, huh?

Oh wow!! I can't wait!! I want to get lots and lots of bookings for June than... :) I already have 3!!!

I want to push those knives and get a lot of bookings as well. I am hoping that they will love the one set, and then later decide that they need a 2nd...and then host another show in the future to get them at 50% off!! I know that I want a 2nd set! hehe

jenniferknapp said:
I just found these levels from 2006 -

June Sell-A-Thon 2006

Level 1 - submit $1500 in sales for $100 in product
Level 2 - submit $3000 in sales for $350 in product
Level 3 - Submit $6000 in sales or $4500 in sales and recruit 3 new consutlants for $550 in product
Level 4 - submit $10,000 in sales and earn all the new fall product for a value of $850.

More info is on page 14 of this CN from 2006... http://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/may06_cn.pdf

So I guess I should do my open house in June:p

Oh better idea!!!

Related to I Know This Is Thinking Way Ahead, But....

1. Can I use Pampered Chef products in the microwave?

Yes, many of our products are microwave safe. However, it is important to check the individual product's instructions before using it in the microwave.

2. Are Pampered Chef products dishwasher safe?

Yes, most of our products are dishwasher safe. However, some delicate items or those with wooden handles may need to be hand washed. Always check the product's instructions for proper care.

3. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products in stores?

Our products are only sold through independent Pampered Chef consultants or on our official website. You can find a consultant near you through our website.

4. Are there any promotions or discounts available for Pampered Chef products?

We often have special offers and discounts available for our products. You can check our website or contact your consultant to see what current promotions are available.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party?

Absolutely! Hosting a party is a great way to earn free products and discounts. Contact your consultant to schedule a party and they will help you plan and host a fun and successful event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nene960
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
susanr613
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Bren706
  • General Chat
Replies