• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Was Thinking of Using This at Home- Any One Use It? Any One Know

In summary, the "I Was Thinking of Using This at Home" product is a high-quality and versatile tool designed for cooking and baking. It comes with a user manual and video tutorials for easy use, is dishwasher safe, and comes with a limited lifetime warranty. It can be used for a variety of tasks, making it a must-have for any home chef.
heather223
Gold Member
I was thinking of using this at home- any one use it? Any one know anything bad about it? I don't want to install something that will wreck my laptop....

Any thoughts? TIA! :)

Last edited:
what is it? I have never heard of it.

i was going to ask the same thing kitchen diva.

Do you mean Incredimail? Yes I have used it for about 5 years now. Nice alternative to outlook. Hasn't crashed any of my computers.

It is an email service that adds animations, stationary, etc to your email.

We posted at the same time. You can even make your own stationary. I have this awesome picture of my shephard/rottie sitting on the roof of a car that is now the background for my email when I want it to be.

Salad spinner recipescould someone post some of your favorite salad spinner recipes. i've got the cookbook but was wondering what your favorite recipe is????

Yes that is what I meant- I really should double check before I post! :yuck:

I have used it in the past. I did not have problems with it that I know of. My email started messing up and I un-installed it but I do not know if it was that or just my computer.

Related to I Was Thinking of Using This at Home- Any One Use It? Any One Know

1. Can you tell me more about the product?

Of course! Our "I Was Thinking of Using This at Home" product is a versatile tool that can be used for a variety of tasks in the kitchen. It is made of high-quality materials and is designed to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient.

2. How do I use this product?

Using our "I Was Thinking of Using This at Home" product is simple and straightforward. It comes with a user manual that provides detailed instructions on how to use it. You can also find helpful video tutorials on our website and social media pages.

3. Is this product dishwasher safe?

Yes, our "I Was Thinking of Using This at Home" product is dishwasher safe. This makes cleaning up after use a breeze and ensures that the product stays in good condition for a long time.

4. Does this product come with a warranty?

Yes, we offer a limited lifetime warranty on our "I Was Thinking of Using This at Home" product. This means that we will replace or repair any defects or damages to the product within its intended use for as long as you own it.

5. Can I use this product for both cooking and baking?

Absolutely! Our "I Was Thinking of Using This at Home" product is perfect for both cooking and baking. Its versatile design allows you to use it for a variety of tasks such as cutting, mixing, and serving. It's a must-have tool for any home chef!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• schel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebinIA
  • Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Aurora